Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 82)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hope everyone had a blast weekend...

Edited by Newdime - 30 May 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetasmi123Limerancepushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Chapter Twenty-four

The evening turned out more to enlighten the happiness among the family, friends and The Bride and Groom.  The music has turned the atmosphere a bit Romany, couples scattered here and there.  The food served and people took break out of the hectic rituals before the Bedai.  The married duo now seated on the stage for the guest to come and greet them. 

The pictures were taken one after another, Dadima was nonstop with her guests bringing next to them to take snaps.  Every time she made someone stand next to Geet, she would not miss a bit praising her Granddaughter ' in ' law.   Maan could see shyness that brought discomfort at the same time on her face.  He tried to talk to Dadima to give them some break, all in vain.  If she would stop then Geet's parents would bring their side to praise their Son ' in 'law.  It was then Maan came to know how his father ' in ' law wished for him for his only daughter and how his wish granted.  He felt the same warmth now that was becoming Geet's unwanted guest.    In between 'The greet- and -meet the couple' charade they tried hard to share few words and every time they made the effort, one way or the other they were interrupted.  Maan was agitated with the constant interruptions.  Sensing his impatience, Geet tried to divert his mind of the topic for now.  She turned to her right where Ayanna and Pinki were chatting their way not bothered what's going around them.  She tried to get their attention few time and seems tough task, the music was loud and the noise of people in the hall was making difficult for Geet to reach them.  She noticed her garland on the head table; she reached with her two hands and managed to pluck a flower out of it.  She turns to them and aims it to either of them to look at her.  That definitely worked, it was Pinki who noticed the throw and Geet calling them with her simple facial gesture.  She quickly leans towards Geet; Geet whispers something in her ears that got Pinki on alert.  Pinki assured her to do what she asked for. 

Pinki went straight to Adi and Agustiya where they were busy with eating arrangements.  Pinki got Adi on the side and explained to get Maan out of that guest hollering over him.  Adi looked towards Maan and noticed his uneasiness he definitely need some breathing.  Poor soul been tortured enough for the event and hence decided to take him away from the spot.  He assured Pinki to do something and get Maan out of there.  Pinki left him and went back to Geet, and Adi went to Agustiya to take him with him to Maan.  As they approached the stage, Maan noticed them and looked with pleading eyes to rescue him, Adi assured him.  He walked up to him and asked in general, "Did you all had food?"  The reply was the mixture of yes and no,'he smiled and invited them all to do so.  Moreover, looked at Maan and said, "Humare Dulhe saab bhi to bhooke honge."  With the last word, he teasingly looked over the side where Geet was seating.  He then turned back to Maan as Geet shied her head down'Maan turned red himself and looked sideways.  Both Adi and Agustiya laughed and guided Maan out of the stage to the dining table and girls were right on their toes. 

The couple set together and the rest with their respective other.  

Dadima joined them, she was eager to know the real reason of 2 weeks' notice.  As the food served, Dadima looked up to glance once to her grandson seated next to his lawfully wedded wife now her granddaughter in law.  She just simply adores the two of a kind.  She mentally prays for their wellbeing and to protect them from the evil eyes.  

She quickly put up the face, to show that is hurt and turned to Agustiya and said, "Agustiya beta jara apne dost se puchna ke wohh apni Dadima se batain kubse chupane lage hai?"  Then she turns to give Maan a stern look.  Looking shocked face of her Grandson, definitely worth the million question.  Maan started to stuttering, "Aah wo Dadima maine konsi baat chupai?"  Maan knew very well that what his Dadima referring to.  He was not looking straight to her face he was avoiding her eyes.  Dadima raised her fake angry voice, "Maan beta hum aapko bohot acchi tarha jante hai.  Jitna aap apne aapko nahi jante hum jante hai.  You better tell me right away or else I can ask your partner in crime too."  Geet's head snapped right up in shock and stared in disbelief at Maan.  Who himself was breaking in cold sweat.  She smirked at the scene and so did the rest on the table who were enjoying as much as Dadima.  It was a perfect time to give back to them as if it was not enough torture to keep them out of each other all this time.  Noticing Geet's fidgeting he manages to utter something hoping that his wily Dadima would end soon.  "Dadima there was nothing to say, it was not serious sort of thing that would be concerned of."  He trailed of that last words and turned to see the face that belongs him rightfully, lawfully now.  Hazels glisten yet again with the reminder of the dreaded night, the lump formed in his throat, misting his own eyes.

Noticing the pain in both of his friends face, Adi quickly interrupted

and started to narrate the unusual love story.  How it started at Agustiya's wedding and how they become friends.  Dadima was listening intentfully, she gasped upon listening how Maan and Geet accepted each other and it turned out to be the same night when she called him to find out if there were any girl he would introduce to her.  She was right all this time that it has to be a girl the reason of Maan's cheerfulness but was shocked when she found out that he has no one to introduce and the way he agreed to get married with 2 weeks' notice.  When she asked then what happened to all of a sudden this change?  The answer came none and all looked towards the couple for the answer. 

Geet looked down couldn't bare the looks on the faces that all cared for them. 

She heard Maan then, "We become the victim of the misunderstanding caused by an old college acquaintance.  The plot was shrewd that anyone could be blind not to believe it."  He ended his note looking at his love.  

Every time I look into your eyes, I see my paradise.

The stars are shining right up in the sky, painting words of designs...

Can this be real, are you the one for me..

You have captured my mind, my heart, my soul on earth

You are the one waiting for'

Every time I look into your eyes, I see my paradise...

Stars are shining right up in the sky, painting words of desire...

The song chimed on exact moment of stare, playing the words on tune that one's heart desire to say openly only to the ears can be heard. 

"Yeh to kismat acchi thi in dono ki Dadima warna yeh dono to chale the apni barbaadi ka Jashan banaane."  Pinki spitted out her frustration on both of them.  

"You are absolutely right Pinki"  Dadima agreed to Pinki and got up from her seat and walked to where both were seated and stood right behind them.  "They should be punished for hurting each other and their friends.  What say?"  Everyone agreed to the wise lady and cheered for it.  Maan and Geet were flabbergasted with such unity against them.  Maan turned to face his Dadima, "Dadima what are you saying, this is not happening?"  Dadima mocked him, "Justice is justice equally served for everyone so be it if you are newly married.  The punishment is that you will be tied for the rest of the evening and not allowed to leave each other."  And she tied both of their hands with each other with the rope.  

Maan's protest didn't make any difference in Dadima's action.  Geet just stared mindlessly at the tied hands with each other

and then looked up at Maan. 

The music of the laughter on the table spread heartedly.

to be lingered...

It was a very long break, hope you all don't mind and enjoy the chapter.  Do click on likes and comment.

Edited by Newdime - 30 May 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmskrishdpurvainlwgeetroshni77jyotikushwahageettgagsy9290860623krishna.malfoyasmi123bhakbhartifan-Elfin-alfiya7mishtimohabbat-BeingAppy-cue1ThugAngelpadamjotfullyfalturostbirdy2011anaum91rosesanasupernasahukavya.sravya--Dia--LadyArwen-eiya-prema_ksam_sweet_parimansijani21arabianpakiLimerancepushpiputhPaintedSkycyum321sheetalvasaShimmerrprincess163MsMovieloverMaaneet4evenats0101-Veritaserum-Dilsaykhushi_4everKrishnaluv94punjabi.princesrupzloveukrati5wajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1lovelycutietedysanu3108ambbihaShalvepreethia--Ratna--rsroopalimandymoremitzi11-afsha-Craziest_MG6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somamaaneetsangelcookie.khwaishfan

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Fab update! All the pics are really making the wedding come alive! ...do I make sense?!?
I loved the update "Yeh to kismat acchi thi in dono ki Dadima warna yeh dono to chale the apni barbaadi ka Jashan banaane"...LOL very well written dialogues!
Dadi tied their hands together ..I love that ideaWink
Hopefully now they'll get a chance to talk!!

Thanks for the long update Habibti! You're awesome!

Edited by arabianpaki - 30 May 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123NewdimeKrishnaluv94Dilsaykhushi_4evermitzi11

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I had  a great weekend, doing nothing except a little geometry [which I made a 100 on]. I think IF is actually improving my grades; because I feel bad about being on here so long, I study harder. lol. 

Update time! :)   Res...

SmileEditedSmile

Ok, I loved this update! Bechara Maan, kahan fas gaya. lol So Dadi knows the whole story now. I love how you incorporated the hand-tying scene into the update :) 

Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 30 May 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpakiLimeranceNewdimemitzi11

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Yay an update!!

[Edited]

Okay sorry for editing so late! I was caught up in a few things. Anyways back to the update!

I loved the inquisitive Dadi! I remember asking a few posts back what her reaction will be to these two lovebirds and I must say I loved her part! And I can't believe instead of boo-hooing them the entire gang decided to punish them by tying them together! Totally didn't expect that and I love how you made all the pictures fit so well together! 

I'm so anxious for them to actually have a conversation now I think it's been quite a few updates since that's happened! LOL

Edited by Limerance - 30 May 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeKrishnaluv94mitzi11

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Fab update! All the pics are really making the wedding come alive! ...do I make sense?!?
I loved the update "Yeh to kismat acchi thi in dono ki Dadima warna yeh dono to chale the apni barbaadi ka Jashan banaane"...LOL very well written dialogues!
Dadi tied their hands together ..I love that ideaWink
Hopefully now they'll get a chance to talk!!

Thanks for the long update Habibti! You're awesome!

You are most well come Azizah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I had  a great weekend, doing nothing except a little geometry [which I made a 100 on]. I think IF is actually improving my grades; because I feel bad about being on here so long, I study harder. lol. 

Update time! :)   Res...

SmileEditedSmile

Ok, I loved this update! Bechara Maan, kahan fas gaya. lol So Dadi knows the whole story now. I love how you incorporated the hand-tying scene into the update :) 

I was wondering when i didn't see you on my thread when i posted the chapter...

CONGO SHONGO AGAIN...you are a brainy lass...Big smile

Keep up the great work...proud of U...
Thank you for liking the chapters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
thankss for the lovely update. i just read this ff in one go it was simply superb plzzz add me to ur pm list!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeKrishnaluv94mitzi11

Go to top