Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 61)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 1987

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Originally posted by Limerance


It's an analysis on an article called can the world feed 10 billion people. Four freaking pages, single spaced...due next monday...completed zero words.OuchConfused
And music is whatever my itunes wants to pop out at me, it's on shuffle with jay sean playing now :)
wish i could help. lol at least, it's dues next monday. ooh, jay sean.. me likey 

Me like also! 
And yes it's good I have a week but I have so much to do in between I just hope it all gets done.
Btw don't you have school tomorrow?
yeah, i do. I'm turning into an insomniac. lol Is that even possible.

Oh gosh I hope not for your sake! But I understand I've been having sleep issues also.
I hope you manage to roll yourself out of bed for that joke of a school. lol

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Yayt, finally the new update is posted!
Anyways my thoughts on this update was that it was absolutely wonderful! My favorite part was when Maan tied the mangalsutra while saying those sweet words! Day Dreaming
I also loved the Dadi and Adi parts. They each added humor and emotional scenes in this already awesome wedding! I can't wait for the after wedding games! 


Thank you Minal...I really appreciate you support on putting my post together.
Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Joined: 03 October 2010
Posts: 7548

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Originally posted by Limerance


It's an analysis on an article called can the world feed 10 billion people. Four freaking pages, single spaced...due next monday...completed zero words.OuchConfused
And music is whatever my itunes wants to pop out at me, it's on shuffle with jay sean playing now :)
wish i could help. lol at least, it's dues next monday. ooh, jay sean.. me likey 

Me like also! 
And yes it's good I have a week but I have so much to do in between I just hope it all gets done.
Btw don't you have school tomorrow?
yeah, i do. I'm turning into an insomniac. lol Is that even possible.

Oh gosh I hope not for your sake! But I understand I've been having sleep issues also.
I hope you manage to roll yourself out of bed for that joke of a school. lol
Haha, thanks i'll try.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I'm back! And what do I see? An update? Really, can it be? lol Jokes apart, I loved the update! Beautiful words, the pictures fit perfectly. Maan and Geet are together officially! Love the jija-sali talks. lol Now, the grah pravesh, then the games..


Yes it was messed up yesterday...i was tired and wanted to please my friends as it was sad saturday...but it was frustrating for me...

Yes grah pravesh...and the games...u guys have not given me the feed backs of urs...i have no other post ready...might me late then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 8843

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
awsome yaar...loeved it so much 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Joined: 03 October 2010
Posts: 7548

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I'm back! And what do I see? An update? Really, can it be? lol Jokes apart, I loved the update! Beautiful words, the pictures fit perfectly. Maan and Geet are together officially! Love the jija-sali talks. lol Now, the grah pravesh, then the games..


Yes it was messed up yesterday...i was tired and wanted to please my friends as it was sad saturday...but it was frustrating for me...

Yes grah pravesh...and the games...u guys have not given me the feed backs of urs...i have no other post ready...might me late then.
haha... thinking takes some time and hard work. let's see. maan looking for his name in geet's mehendi? the pass the pillow game, apple game, truth or dare.maan carrying geet, hide and seek?, lol running out of ideas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 1987

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
My favorite (I think I've said this a million times now lol) is maan eating something sweet out of Geet's hand! Embarrassed

Okay I think I'm going to call it a night now. Good night ladies!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeKrishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Joined: 03 October 2010
Posts: 7548

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

My favorite (I think I've said this a million times now lol) is maan eating something sweet out of Geet's hand! Embarrassed

Okay I think I'm going to call it a night now. Good night ladies!
Good night! Good luck with the paper! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113881

mithilalovesksg 179 113881 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: arshluver_15   Replies: 65   Views: 39724

arshluver_15 65 39724 26 February 2012 at 5:27am by Reckless.Beauty
FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 86   Views: 48434

-Jwalamukhi- 86 48434 07 September 2009 at 7:06am by amazingneira
ARk ~heart~mohabbat~heart~ New FF

2

Author: jiya77   Replies: 13   Views: 6550

jiya77 13 6550 01 September 2009 at 2:15am by disco_diva
AR's Heart 2 Heart in Lonavila (Prt 5 ad)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Mariam1986   Replies: 70   Views: 17060

Mariam1986 70 17060 19 May 2008 at 11:32pm by nidha1983

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index