Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 27)

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

And if he does get close to Nandini, will he tell her about what he did with Geet? How will she react? When will they find out the Balwant is MSK? So many questions!!!

Very good point which I think the CVs might just end up brushing under the rug. The part about Balwant being revealed is soon because from what I've read they want the Amristar track to end by the end of the month to make way for Sam's entry in Delhi. 
I hate it when they expect us to forgive and forget. You spend months making us hate the sight of Dev, then BOOM; he's a positive character. Sam? ugh...

Oh the whole Sam thing and what else I've read if it's true doesn't look too exciting at all...Ouch
I'm really bummed today from what I've read about today's episode. I haven't even seen the episode and don't think I want to. 
Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think she started shooting today is what I saw somewhere. But I'm just scared for the future track to come. I want some old office magic renewed. I miss the uptight business savvy MSK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeKrishnaluv94

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

And if he does get close to Nandini, will he tell her about what he did with Geet? How will she react? When will they find out the Balwant is MSK? So many questions!!!

Exactly my point...Not that we know that its all fiction but still we live in the world of both, even fiction should be presented in such way that its should seem real.
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

lo jee... ajj party kuch jaldi shuroo nahi hogai?!..:P

Teri baji jub aajaay to sumjho party shuroo...check out the video I posted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.

Yeah I think she started shooting today is what I saw somewhere. But I'm just scared for the future track to come. I want some old office magic renewed. I miss the uptight business savvy MSK.
[/QUOTE] I do too! I want my Kharoos MSK back. and Geet falling and Maan catching her. 
Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Exactly my point...Not that we know that its all fiction but still we live in the world of both, even fiction should be presented in such way that its should seem real.
I know right? If Meera came back and they got together that wouldn't bother me, but this whole "every new girl that comes into the show and Dev's' love story is getting old. and is just stupid.

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Once Sams entry comes..we will see some more childish act.  Hope they show some maturity and understanding after what they went thru. 

Aur aisa nahi lagta ke geet ke haath kuch jiyada hi chalte hai Maan per...aur yeh Maan...biwi ka gudda ban gaya hai...

I miss those respect, some shyness and some cute love...piyarse Suniye bulana and all...

May be my expectations are high...Now that makes me think how is my FF...did i do proper justification in presenting some logic?

I've to revisit my FF to see if I miss the line somewhere...hope I have not lost my track somewhere down. 

Krishnaluv94

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

I do too! I want my Kharoos MSK back. and Geet falling and Maan catching her. [/QUOTE]

This whole sneaky driver act is a little too much now and it totally doesn't suit the original MSK the creatives had planned. There is so much potential but I think it's all being wasted. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeKrishnaluv94

Go to top