Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 - Page 119

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

Thanks! ..I was actually thinking along the same line, but apparently for a very goal oriented person realizing such things is considered late! And I wonna show them that I'm very focused on my goals!😆 I didn't talk how how the new school differentiates (the pros) from my present school..

A very goal oriented person - who has defined that 1 one year is reasonable and 3 years is not. Each and every individual is different. You mite not know now, but later on you will see that the 3 years u spent in one skool, has given u life experiences that no other skool would have, or u have gained certain things here which u would have not been able to gain elsewhere. In your letter..start off which a bit of struggle situation and turn it into a positive, life changing, life altering experience, situation, decision...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Water.

A very goal oriented person - who has defined that 1 one year is reasonable and 3 years is not. Each and every individual is different. You mite not know now, but later on you will see that the 3 years u spent in one skool, has given u life experiences that no other skool would have, or u have gained certain things here which u would have not been able to gain elsewhere. In your letter..start off which a bit of struggle situation and turn it into a positive, life changing, life altering experience, situation, decision...

Well said
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Water.

" years u spent in one skool, has given u life experiences that no other skool would have," ... thats actually somewhat true in my case!! 

"In your letter..start off which a bit of struggle situation and turn it into a positive, life changing, life altering experience, situation, decision..." ...Good point! I'll definitely take that into consideration!

I'll write about  all the positivity that come into me through my experience at the my current school, which I will bring into my transferring school!
That should bring me to 2 pages... along with the ideas Pushpi gave me :D
Thanks girls!!⭐️
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice ff...do continue soon...do pm me when u update next pls...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello my friends...

Thread 4

is posted.
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..thanks.
soni4eva thumbnail