Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 (Page 105)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Originally posted by Newdime

She's coming back today!!! :-D

She is but she is not well and i'm so worried...I can't get through to her...
What do you mean she's not well? How do you know? What's going on?!

Kiddo...U know we talk all the time...when I couldn't get through her I sent her e-mail posted on FB...so she replied me.  But today early morning I got msg on FB that she is not well, stomach ache and going to the loo more often...I tried to reach but couldn't get hold of her...I'll try her friend in few mints...will let you know...
Ok keep me posted. Isn't she supposed to be on a flight right now?

I spoke to her and she is drained, but I encouraged her to take the flight, she already extended once and it will cost her more.  I gave her some instruction to follow and advised to take the flight.  Pray for her that she gets better before she start her journey...she will leave the house at 12:00 midnight and the flight is at 4:00 am...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

hello lovely ladies

Hello Samara...I was wondering where were you...How you doing and BTW I love the cartoon.

Edited by Newdime - 03 June 2011 at 10:13am
pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Kiddo...U know we talk all the time...when I couldn't get through her I sent her e-mail posted on FB...so she replied me.  But today early morning I got msg on FB that she is not well, stomach ache and going to the loo more often...I tried to reach but couldn't get hold of her...I'll try her friend in few mints...will let you know...

I spoke to her and she is drained, but I encouraged her to take the flight, she already extended once and it will cost her more.  I gave her some instruction to follow and advised to take the flight.  Pray for her that she gets better before she start her journey...she will leave the house at 12:00 midnight and the flight is at 4:00 am...
Arre re. I will pray that her flight is easy on her health. Did you tell her to eat ajmo? That will help with her stomach ache
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Arre re. I will pray that her flight is easy on her health. Did you tell her to eat ajmo? That will help with her stomach ache

She is taking Khus Khus...I advised her to take nimbu pani that will hydrate her dehydrated body...and controls the motions...she is taking the medicine taken from here...

Edited by Newdime - 03 June 2011 at 2:08pm

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Any news?

Yes I spoke with her and she was doing better...its 1.35 am and she might be at the airport right now.  We spoke for bit and then she had to go.  She will e-mail me once she reach Abu dhabi...and I shall let you know.  She will call me once she lands...She is doing better from the 1st time I spoke.
Don't worry...ok?

pushpi

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Any news?

Yes I spoke with her and she was doing better...its 1.35 am and she might be at the airport right now.  We spoke for bit and then she had to go.  She will e-mail me once she reach Abu dhabi...and I shall let you know.  She will call me once she lands...She is doing better from the 1st time I spoke.
Don't worry...ok?
Oh I'm so glad you're in touch with her. I hope she can sleep and get her rest during the flight. When you talk to her next in Abu Dhabi tell her I'm waiting for her to come back hale and hearty so we can gossip more Wink
It will be easier to not worry since you're there :-)

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Any news?

Don't worry...ok?
Oh I'm so glad you're in touch with her. I hope she can sleep and get her rest during the flight. When you talk to her next in Abu Dhabi tell her I'm waiting for her to come back hale and hearty so we can gossip more Wink
It will be easier to not worry since you're there :-)

I hope so too that she gets some rest...but journey in plane is not at all restful...and the holds at the airport is another torture...
She must be in the plane right now...taking off...

I shall let her know that you waiting for her desperately and yes Gossip hi Gossip...
Shayad isi liye bade humare ass pass hona jaroori hai taki chote fikar na kare...as SRK say..."Mai Hoon Na" Wink

pushpi

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Update from Indian...through FB...

rachu was little tired and worn out due to extensive stomach pain and no food at all... but i am sure she will be perfectly fine by the time she is on the plane...

pushpi

Go to top