God Bless 😃😊
Edited by pushpi - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pushpi

Night night everyone

God Bless 😃😊

Goodnight!
ok ..so all the girls who are still here.. I have a question..if you can please help me with...
What makes a person transfer into another school after attending a university for 3 years? Usually people transfer right after their first-year.. because it only takes a year to realize that they don't like the school they're in?🤔

anyone...?
Originally posted by arabianpaki

ok ..so all the girls who are still here.. I have a question..if you can please help me with...
What makes a person transfer into another school after attending a university for 3 years? Usually people transfer right after their first-year.. because it only takes a year to realize that they don't like the school they're in?🤔

anyone...?
Are you asking hypothetically or literally? Can you clarify on what you're trying to ask and in reference to what?

I can answer your question with more ease if I knew more about it

Are you asking hypothetically or literally? Can you clarify on what you're trying to ask and in reference to what?

I can answer your question with more ease if I knew more about it

Basically I'm thinking of transferring to another school..but they're asking why? And to say I don't like the current school I'm in ..or that I don't like the environment of the school doesn't make sense ..because I've been there for three years now..it doesn't make sense for me to realize that after 3 years..you get what I'm saying?😕
Thanks for the help!!!!

Basically I'm thinking of transferring to another school..but they're asking why? And to say I don't like the current school I'm in ..or that I don't like the environment of the school doesn't make sense ..because I've been there for three years now..it doesn't make sense for me to realize that after 3 years..you get what I'm saying?😕
Thanks for the help!!!!

It is never too late. does not matter if it is 3 years or 13. The moment the awareness and the realization kicks in...you make a move. U can talk about how those 3 years have made u realize that this is not where u want to be ...there is more out there and u want to explore..and talk about the good things of the new skool, how impressed u r about it...and how it will help u shape your future and how it will assist u in ur career and future goals..

Is there a page limit on each thread?! How many more pages till this one reaches its limits?

IF has a limit of 150..i guess they want them closed at that #.
After this they close the thread...we r almost reaching 160
Originally posted by Water.

It is never too late. does not matter if it is 3 years or 13. The moment the awareness and the realization kicks in...you make a move. U can talk about how those 3 years have made u realize that this is not where u want to be ...there is more out there and u want to explore..and talk about the good things of the new skool, how impressed u r about it...and how it will help u shape your future and how it will assist u in ur career and future goals..

Thanks! ..I was actually thinking along the same line, but apparently for a very goal oriented person realizing such things is considered late! And I wonna show them that I'm very focused on my goals!😆 I didn't talk how how the new school differentiates (the pros) from my present school..

Happy Thursday Ladies :-)

KIDDO

Originally posted by Newdime

KIDDO

Shaheda Di😃