Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limerance

I totally agree Krishna. I like to come here and unwind from reality just for a little bit. Although that's not always possible. Plus what's the point of being fake online or even in real life for that matter. It's just ludicrous I think.

So true, I have enough of fake people in real life. By the end of the day, I just wanna chill, not pretend to be someone I'm not. I hate people who act different around certain people. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

well u said it...escape is the word. sumtimes u can find peace in virtual world that lacks in the real world. 
sum pppl learn to fight with their egos overtime and sum happily let it soar. it sucks whn u endup with the 2nd kind :(

I go to school with people of the 2nd kind. I feel like slapping them sometimes! Just get over yourself!
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

So true, I have enough of fake people in real life. By the end of the day, I just wanna chill, not pretend to be someone I'm not. I hate people who act different around certain people. 

I know and it's so common in high school. That's why I was so glad once I finally got into college where although there are fake people it's easier to ignore them. 
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

haha. Yeah, I noticed that. ðŸ˜† It's nice but sad, Geet has cancer.😭 and they're both doctors. But they are very s**y, at times. lol

aaahhh ok gal..i hope any one of ffs  that  u recommended , don't have a sad ending.
 i seriously have an extreme issue with sad endings. life lya kum melodramatic hai that one has to read sad endings. the journey can b one hell of a ride  but destination has to b the paradise. that's y i read . they take me away from real life deaths and separations that i've seen.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

I know and it's so common in high school. That's why I was so glad once I finally got into college where although there are fake people it's easier to ignore them. 

So true. I've learned to just block 'em out. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

aaahhh ok gal..i hope any one of ffs  that  u recommended , don't have a sad ending.
 i seriously have an extreme issue with sad endings. life lya kum melodramatic hai that one has to read sad endings. the journey can b one hell of a ride  but destination has to b the paradise. that's y i read . they take me away from real life deaths and separations that i've seen.

I think all of them have happy endings. "Pushpa, I hate tears." lol And me too
basicquestion1 thumbnail

act differnt around certain ppl ðŸ˜‰
i'm just pulling u'r leg. i know in which context u r writing this but comeon..i had to rewrite it for u to know how i can look at u'r words differently ðŸ˜†
basicquestion1 thumbnail

So true. I've learned to just block 'em out. 

i've noticed that one friend, one luvr..is all u really need in life. if u have these two ppl beside u...nothing else matters. 
fake ppl...there r many weired mean ppl out there. but a few good ones make up for all the loosers . so yes as u guys mentioned...ignoring and blocking them is the bst way.
who needs them ðŸĪŠ
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh girls already page 146! Shaheda will be so proud of us! 
Well I'm off ladies, enjoy yourselves! And someone should go find Azizah she just disappeared again. lol
Goodnight!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

i've noticed that one friend, one luvr..is all u really need in life. if u have these two ppl beside u...nothing else matters. 
fake ppl...there r many weired mean ppl out there. but a few good ones make up for all the loosers . so yes as u guys mentioned...ignoring and blocking them is the bst way.
who needs them ðŸĪŠ

one best friend, one guy friend, and one future lover...lol