Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Ashleydevlin , shining_moon, phoenixgirl ,and  SapphireFlames. I've read. Laws of love was the first FF I had ever read. Shining Moon, I read [she just opened thread 2]. SapphireFlames is Tujhe Bhoola Diya, right? 

And have you read Opposites Attract by sanjeevani09?

saphire flames has this one Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) 

opposite attacts...mai ne kab kaha naheen kerte?😆 
 nope another one then. girls it's a bucket full of info. looks like i have long summer night to catch up on this cool stuff to read. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Ok good night all...gotta go...bye...

Night Shaheda. :) 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

saphire flames has this one Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) 

opposite attacts...mai ne kab kaha naheen kerte?😆 
 nope another one then. girls it's a bucket full of info. looks like i have long summer night to catch up on this cool stuff to read. 

Ah, now I remember. A Maaneet Tale. Yep, read that one. lol I think I'm going to make a Summer FF reading list. 😆
basicquestion1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

So true Shaheda. Don't you have an early morning tomorrow? 

wah wah apne munh mian mitto 😆..
chalo i'm glad u know how precious u r. then i don't have to boost any1's ego here. i think more than half of my life, that's what i've always done for my friends. this scenario seems too gud to b true 😍
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Have you read Desigirl144? Jeene Ke Ishara and one more that I can't remember the name of.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

wah wah apne munh mian mitto 😆..
chalo i'm glad u know how precious u r. then i don't have to boost any1's ego here. i think more than half of my life, that's what i've always done for my friends. this scenario seems too gud to b true 😍

I think it's because we get on and then get off, we don't have enough time to pretend to be someone we're not. And as for me, I come here to escape people's [and sometimes my own] egos and attitiudes. We just share with we each other and don't expect anything in return. Unlike some people who just talk to you to get you to read their FF [rolls her eyes]
basicquestion1 thumbnail

Have you read Desigirl144? Jeene Ke Ishara and one more that I can't remember the name of.

desi girl writes 
i thought she only spams on liz's ff
chalo then another one. btw sum how jeene ke ishare sounds very s**y. that's a  cute name :)
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

desi girl writes 
i thought she only spams on liz's ff
chalo then another one. btw sum how jeene ke ishare sounds very s**y. that's a  cute name :)

haha. Yeah, I noticed that. 😆 It's nice but sad, Geet has cancer.😭 and they're both doctors. But they are very s**y, at times. lol
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's because we get on and then get off, we don't have enough time to pretend to be someone we're not. And as for me, I come here to escape people's [and sometimes my own] egos and attitiudes. We just share with we each other and don't expect anything in return. Unlike some people who just talk to you to get you to read their FF [rolls her eyes]

I totally agree Krishna. I like to come here and unwind from reality just for a little bit. Although that's not always possible. Plus what's the point of being fake online or even in real life for that matter. It's just ludicrous I think.
basicquestion1 thumbnail

well u said it...escape is the word. sumtimes u can find peace in virtual world that lacks in the real world. 
sum pppl learn to fight with their egos overtime and sum happily let it soar. it sucks whn u endup with the 2nd kind :(