basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Water.

Sridevi's is one of the top ones..

Love and Despair

top ones πŸ˜† 
if u ask me..u also make to that list.
 besides i'm sure it's that matter of whom we've read so far. 90% of the authors u guys have talked about...i don't have a single clue about them. i normally read liz , lena ashlyn, shika, mukan and muski and yes reet and rachna. wait there is purple petal and then anu, shelly8 sammy..i think she is mr's maan singh phurana :)    ...uff i know all the names r slipping now. but i dearly appreciate all of them...and after reading all of them ...as a reader..i think it's cool to read differnt writers as they all have unique style of writing.

but chalo i'm lookin forward to sum fun romantic nights with maaneet moments. really excited to have learned about all the new ffs and meeting u all.

shaadi no mangni...dear..that was one of the first ones that i was suggested in this chat session...so dil pe mat le gal πŸ€—

take care all of u sweetums
i'll read now😍
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

OMG Krishna where is your list of people? We need it now! πŸ˜†
I'm Minal :)

Haha. I think I'm going to have to go edit it... πŸ˜† I am Krishna πŸ˜Š Welcome!
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

OMG Krishna where is your list of people? We need it now! πŸ˜†
I'm Minal :)

YES PLZZZ

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg page 142.. I missing all this ...for what...for cleaning the kitchen!..ugghhh ..this totally sucks! 

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

top ones πŸ˜† 
if u ask me..u also make to that list.
 besides i'm sure it's that matter of whom we've read so far. 90% of the authors u guys have talked about...i don't have a single clue about them. i normally read liz , lena ashlyn, shika, mukan and muski and yes reet and rachna. wait there is purple petal and then anu, shelly8 sammy..i think she is mr's maan singh phurana :)    ...uff i know all the names r slipping now. but i dearly appreciate all of them...and after reading all of them ...as a reader..i think it's cool to read differnt writers as they all have unique style of writing.

but chalo i'm lookin forward to sum fun romantic nights with maaneet moments. really excited to have learned about all the new ffs and meeting u all.

shaadi no mangni...dear..that was one of the first ones that i was suggested in this chat session...so dil pe mat le gal πŸ€—

take care all of u sweetums
i'll read now😍

Liz, Lena, Muski,reet, rachana, purple petal, shelly8,sammy- I've read.  It took me two nights to read Love and Despair, I love it! it's one of my favorites [other than this one]!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

HEY EVERYONE!

seems everyone is having fun chatting πŸ˜‰ howzzz everyone πŸ˜Š

Hey, I'm sorry but can you introduce yourself. We've all gone crazy and I cannot remember your name. It's in my head, it's just lost somewhereπŸ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

omg page 142.. I missing all this ...for what...for cleaning the kitchen!..ugghhh ..this totally sucks! 

Its ok luv the forum is all urs...and u can abuse it...the next part will go on the next one...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Kahan gayye sab? Itna sannata kyun hain bhai?
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Kahan gayye sab? Itna sannata kyun hain bhai?

I know seriously, why do we get these silent moments? It's kinda weird. πŸ˜†
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Liz, Lena, Muski,reet, rachana, purple petal, shelly8,sammy- I've read.  It took me two nights to read Love and Despair, I love it! it's one of my favorites [other than this one]!

what about Ashleydevlin , shining_moonAngelskiss , phoenixgirl , SapphireFlames  ever read any of them.
ash's laws of love..season 1 is so awesome. then shining moon's one on one is a janu read. phonexgirl doesn't update much and may b that's y she has few readers but she is totally an  amazing writer. her works flows wonderfully. 
sapphireflames has an ff that has maan as a guy with lost memory. sounds so cliche...but u'll b surprised to read how the writer has a grasp on her story. u forget every logic whn it comes down to her. every update is so surreal.