Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

So this was the writer's block ...!?!? I hope you have many more writer's block... so we could get double updates!! πŸ˜†
Superb update Habibti! These visuals are getting better and better...they fit so amazingly well!
In all the old wedding videos of my uncles and aunts ...there's this one  very sad song that's always  playing in the background...
baharon phool barsaao mera mehboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya... hai hawaaon ragini gaao mera mehboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai... lol so that's the song in my head now! πŸ˜†
I can't wait for the next update πŸ˜‰
Thanks Habibti!

I Guess that what it is called writer block...bu once the brain start functioning then you get the double updates...I'm sure you loved the surprise and no one knew, neither did I...and Thank you very much for the long comment...and you are welcome Azizah...Ben
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Bus aatluj?  Atli kanjoos kem che tu...kiddo?

Thats all you have to say?  You are very stingy...girl...πŸ˜”

Heyy yaar khara cho. Thodi raah to juvo...
I couldn't post more earlier because was moving upstairs to my room for better privacy na

I was about to write more and I saw your commentπŸ˜•
Newdime thumbnail
Krishna...not through Google baba research...something form ur brain and PM me...I did like one of the game but I need to know how the game is played so I guess next search will be on it...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Krishna...not through Google baba research...something form ur brain and PM me...I did like one of the game but I need to know how the game is played so I guess next search will be on it...

πŸ˜› haha. Let me try to think of something. πŸ˜ƒ
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Heyy yaar khara cho. Thodi raah to juvo...
I couldn't post more earlier because was moving upstairs to my room for better privacy na

I was about to write more and I saw your commentπŸ˜•

Me very impatient and how me suppose to know...should have given some hint na...am i going to still get the comment?πŸ˜›
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

[Edited]

My luck is absolutely amazing! I logged in here first and there was an update ready! :)

I loved this part it was wonderful as usual! It was hilarious how all of their friends and Dadi ignored them throughout dinner. The Vidaai was so sad but we all know Maan will keep her happy! I loved his concern in the car when he held her hand and told her not to cry. It was so sweet! 
I know you were having a writers block during this part but it was great and the pictures also fit together so well! Looking forward to the next one!

I know perfect timing...but I did sent u the mail...you made it on time...
I had fun too writing that part...I wanted to stress more..but its already getting longer...can't pull too much comedy..ya know...

And Thank you for loving the pix...

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Vidaai part made me really sad. They always do be it in fiction or reality. But I'm glad you mixed it with comic lines to make it lighter :-)

Love the pictures and how you explain each ritual and its purpose. It gives the rituals the air of serenity for me :-)
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

The Vidaai part made me really sad. They always do be it in fiction or reality. But I'm glad you mixed it with comic lines to make it lighter :-)

Love the pictures and how you explain each ritual and its purpose. It gives the rituals the air of serenity for me :-)

Aah what a comment just abt on time when I was disheartened and was abt to say my good night...thank you pushpi...for the lovely comment...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan = Mast Punjabi lol
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueEj7h-E5ew[/YOUTUBE]

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it !!!! 
continue soon