Yes...but you girls stopped your fun cause of me...πŸ˜’
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McP9D114BfU[/YOUTUBE]
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx Krishna...Azi here your wish has been granted...

Suraj was my favorite movie back then...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Yes...but you girls stopped your fun cause of me...πŸ˜’

Well, I had to leave anyways. So it's okay. πŸ˜ƒ Should we let you have one more update on this thread or should we spam and let you open a new thread? lolπŸ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

RES!!

YES! [does the dance from 5:10- 5:40] [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgNJw_nqYt0[/YOUTUBE]

⭐️Edited⭐️

Two chapters! yay! Ok. I love how you give us visuals for your updates. They really bring your updates to life! Haha, I love how everyone was ignoring them while they were eating so Maan and Geet would feed each other. 😊 I loved the way dadi was reassuring Geet. So sweet! πŸ‘πŸΌ Maan and Geet are finally home! What's next? lol

So you were dancing like geet when you saw the update?  LOL you sweet..funny...

Yes I have been lingering for so long thought to double up the post...I'm gald that you loved it...and yes how mean they were to them...but its just the way it is right?  Tit for Tat...
Now they are home...So whats next?  Hmm let say some more fun...and teasing...So Azizah gave me her game...I thought you suppose to give me something from your side?  Hurry I need to wrap up soon...I'm not going for this Apple game...I already feel like I'm coping the actual show with these pix to give you all the visuals...
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh double updates... thats amazing..
loved them both... their wedding was so awesome & with pictures its easier to imagine πŸ˜‰...
continue soon
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Well, I had to leave anyways. So it's okay. πŸ˜ƒ Should we let you have one more update on this thread or should we spam and let you open a new thread? lolπŸ˜†

Let see where it takes me...cause I don't have much left any ways...do carry on...what ever you want...πŸ˜ƒ
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsMovielover

ohhh double updates... thats amazing..
loved them both... their wedding was so awesome & with pictures its easier to imagine πŸ˜‰...
continue soon

Thank you...I thought you all deserve the wait...so I tried my best...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

So you were dancing like geet when you saw the update?  LOL you sweet..funny...

Yes I have been lingering for so long thought to double up the post...I'm gald that you loved it...and yes how mean they were to them...but its just the way it is right?  Tit for Tat...
Now they are home...So whats next?  Hmm let say some more fun...and teasing...So Azizah gave me her game...I thought you suppose to give me something from your side?  Hurry I need to wrap up soon...I'm not going for this Apple game...I already feel like I'm coping the actual show with these pix to give you all the visuals...

Well, there's the Phera Dalna ritual where the bride's brother takes the bride and groom to the bride's parents house the day after the wedding.

Games:
Pillow Talk
Regarding this game, the recently married couple is made to sit back to back. A pillow is held between them by a third person and then, both bride and groom are asked questions about each other. The answers to these questions are replied, not by speaking but by nodding the head. Providing ample of fun and laughter to everyone around, Pillow Talk checks the compatibility between the couple.

Fishing the Ring
In this, the couple is made to sit facing each other and with a bowl of milk in front of them. A ring is dropped in the bowl and the newly weds are asked to find the ring. Whoever gets the ring first is declared as the winner. As per the beliefs, the winner of the game rules the roost for the entire life.

Unknot Knotted String
This game had been practiced to forecast the future relationship of the couple. Knotted string is a kind of bracelet tied on the hands of, both the bride and the groom. In this too, fun and frolic becomes part of the sight. The couple tries to unknot the complex knots of the string by using one hand.