M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Keep trying...you will succeed and we are all her to support...
Originally posted by Newdime

Keep trying...you will succeed and we are all her to support...
I'm just too lazy to actually write down my ideas. lol I'm getting better though.
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I'm just too lazy to actually write down my ideas. lol I'm getting better though.

It's acceptable we all are lazy...but don't you think the ideas will lost in the mind jungle, just like the puff of the mist in the air?
As you said you are getting better...then we will look forward to it.

Mari Ba ne to bus bolta avre che...kai lakhi batao to janu...
Behen, aana thi vadhare lakhis to potanuj forum kholvu padshe😆

It's acceptable we all are lazy...but don't you think the ideas will lost in the mind jungle, just like the puff of the mist in the air?
As you said you are getting better...then we will look forward to it.
Yeah, I always have my version of the episodes, but I forget them. I got a notebook. Gonna start writing. I have ideas; I just don't know how I want to write. Dialogue or paragraph form...
Originally posted by pushpi

Behen, aana thi vadhare lakhis to potanuj forum kholvu padshe😆

To sharoo ne...apre raaj kari shoon IF...per...chare baju aprej arey...Paniben, Motiben, Naniben, Minalben, Krishnaben and Azizahben...🤣

Yeah, I always have my version of the episodes, but I forget them. I got a notebook. Gonna start writing. I have ideas; I just don't know how I want to write. Dialogue or paragraph form...

You write it down the way it comes...when you start reading then you get more ideas and then you add along, thats how you will form your style...read over and over and then pick which way you go more...
I tried writing dialogue but I realized that thats not something I can do very well...

You write it down the way it comes...when you start reading then you get more ideas and then you add along, thats how you will form your style...read over and over and then pick which way you go more...
I tried writing dialogue but I realized that thats not something I can do very well...
I have about 10 pages written down, but it's dialogue in paragraph form with way too many details. I need to work on it. School's over so I'll have more time to work on it.

I have about 10 pages written down, but it's dialogue in paragraph form with way too many details. I need to work on it. School's over so I'll have more time to work on it.

👏 way to go, excellent...details are good as long as they chain together.  Hope to read a new unique story from you before your school starts.

Oh BTW how was the Graduation?