Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

I know! I'm going to be so happy and relieved once she's back here. Looks like you girls are planning a road trip? Where are you headed?

I'm doing okay today. Just left a message for the Dr to call me back. My light headedness is bothering me a lot and I finished my antibiotics course as well. I tell you ashakti no sakhat thaak lage. Pan chale che. What are you upto?

yes we have planned some trips...first would be Thousand Island and then, to buffalo and may be Niagara Falls...and then NYC.

You know kiddo...taking heavy medicine gives u light headedness.  Back home we use to take milk along with medicine and that helps..here its wired...and yes kamjori is worse then illness...going to read the live Geet update...
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

yes we have planned some trips...first would be Thousand Island and then, to buffalo and may be Niagara Falls...and then NYC.

You know kiddo...taking heavy medicine gives u light headedness.  Back home we use to take milk along with medicine and that helps..here its wired...and yes kamjori is worse then illness...going to read the live Geet update...

hehe I have two windows open in my browser...the live update and your forum page. Yeah I made sure I took milk or food while taking my meds. I have to make sure this lightheadedness is okay and will pass eventually.
I think I've been to Thousand Islands but I'm not completely sure yet. Niagara Falls is beautiful. You girls should drive over to Atlantic City if you can.
Newdime thumbnail

hehe I have two windows open in my browser...the live update and your forum page. Yeah I made sure I took milk or food while taking my meds. I have to make sure this lightheadedness is okay and will pass eventually.
I think I've been to Thousand Islands but I'm not completely sure yet. Niagara Falls is beautiful. You girls should drive over to Atlantic City if you can.

You know...I think you should have them check you up for allergies as well, I have this light headedness due to sinus...it does cause due to that...and if u get sever sinus infection then it takes time to recover from it.  Hope fully ur doc calls u soon.
I have opened 2nd browser too...as u mentioned...You must have gone to thousand island from the US side?  My parents love Niagara falls...Now since me and Rachana are paired up...we will explore Canada and US in and out...inshallah...
pushpi thumbnail
Vijayi bhava putri ;-)

Faro faro US and Canada faro
Newdime thumbnail

Vijayi bhava putri ;-)

Faro faro US and Canada faro

Dhaniyavad Matashri...
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:(awww man! ...all 3 images didn't work! They worked ..last night
..oh well I fixed them now!
You guys carry on ...

PAGE 105

lol...
45 pages more ...
pushpi thumbnail
What else is new girls? What are you alll upto? I'm stuck inside a boring PT health care class...for another 4.5 hours still
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What else is new girls? What are you alll upto? I'm stuck inside a boring PT health care class...for another 4.5 hours still

another 4.5 hours???? Holy shizzles!! That's a long class! no wonder you feel light headed!!
I just woke up...therefore I'm gonna go eat now ..😆 The joys of summer *sigh*
ttyl😃
pushpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

another 4.5 hours???? Holy shizzles!! That's a long class! no wonder you feel light headed!!
I just woke up...therefore I'm gonna go eat now ..😆 The joys of summer *sigh*
ttyl😃

Lol gee you're making me feel so much better.
yeah this class is from 8 to 4:30
Bahh!
Newdime thumbnail
Just finished watching Geet..the video was not complete...i guess another filler episode with side distraction and Why on earth Dev is back...😡
The 1st image is nice and yummy Azi...
Yes 45 more to go...I think this will be the first Thread ever that has less Chapters and more interactions...LOL...

Carry on...its funnn.

Pushpi...see this is the personal time...u can be on IF all the time...haina? 😉.  To boring kaha se hua.  Enjoy kar...aur hum haina company dene ke liye...