Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pushpi

Hello ladies, how was your day?

Shaheda Di, kem cho? I've had a crazy emotional roller coaster of a day that included blood pressure cuff, orange juice, headache, and crying. Tamare nariyal kale phodvu padshe :-/

Hey!
Ever since school ended I feel like I'm more busy now!
How are you feeling now??
crazy emotional [horrible] roller coaster ride ...I know what tht feels like, right Shaheda baji 😉??

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Hey!
Ever since school ended I feel like I'm more busy now!
How are you feeling now??
crazy emotional [horrible] roller coaster ride ...I know what tht feels like, right Shaheda baji 😉??

Haha I know just what you mean. You want to do so much when you're not in school but then end up having lack of time to do it all.
I'm doing okay. As you know I've had a sinus infection for about two weeks now. Just had a bad headache this afternoon and my teachers got worried about me from how I looked I guess. Took my blood pressure, gave me orange juice for sugar, and had me rest in a lab room. My teachers wanted to take me to the hospital too. But I just came home early from school instead. Sadly I'm still not rid of that headache.

Then my elder sister, brother-in-law, and niece left for their home this evening so got emotional then too. I miss my niece more than words than convey.

So there was my roller coaster of a day. Hope your day was less eventful than mine. What'd you do?
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
part21-part24 ...i must say very well written...
marriage rituals were explained beautifully...
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha I know just what you mean. You want to do so much when you're not in school but then end up having lack of time to do it all.
I'm doing okay. As you know I've had a sinus infection for about two weeks now. Just had a bad headache this afternoon and my teachers got worried about me from how I looked I guess. Took my blood pressure, gave me orange juice for sugar, and had me rest in a lab room. My teachers wanted to take me to the hospital too. But I just came home early from school instead. Sadly I'm still not rid of that headache.

Then my elder sister, brother-in-law, and niece left for their home this evening so got emotional then too. I miss my niece more than words than convey.

So there was my roller coaster of a day. Hope your day was less eventful than mine. What'd you do?

My parents wait for all my siblings to return home, so we could do summer cleaning and home renovations!! Its crazy! .. Going to home depot and such, asking them for help, and then when you come home you realize its all wrong, then back again.. I'm sure you get the drill by now!

You have such amazing teachers taking care of you ..and what not! Our classes are too huge, but then again your doing Grad studies right!? Well I hope the headache goes away soon, and your back to normal!

aww you have a niece?!?!? I have a nephew, and I'm always trying to dress him into girls stuff..lol I love baby girls! ..lol! But I know what you mean, whenever I leave ..or he leaves, I call him up everyday and talke to him, ..tho he's almost two now and he doesn't talk much! But I'm glad, he's spending the summer home with me... and because of him the house is so lively! I get to teach him all the bad stuff 😆
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry to hear that Kiddo...and hope you get out that illness soon...
Everyone is on rollercoaster ride now a days...Gosh I hate that ride...yes Azizah urs is still scaryy...I forbid you refrain it to u from it...for ever and ever and ever...
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: puth

part21-part24 ...i must say very well written...
marriage rituals were explained beautifully...

Thanks puth...
Newdime thumbnail

Indeed the week is almost over!

pushpi thumbnail
Good Morning IF Sisters! :-)
Newdime thumbnail

Good Morning IF Sisters! :-)

Only me here for now...GM...Kiddo

How are we today?  Home or at School? 

pushpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Only me here for now...GM...Kiddo

How are we today?  Home or at School? 

Good Morning! I'm doing better this morning. Still a little light headed at times but much better than yesterday. I'm at school right now and have a lunch break for an hour yay :-)

What are you upto?