Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limerance

Yay an update!!

[Edited]

Okay sorry for editing so late! I was caught up in a few things. Anyways back to the update!

I loved the inquisitive Dadi! I remember asking a few posts back what her reaction will be to these two lovebirds and I must say I loved her part! And I can't believe instead of boo-hooing them the entire gang decided to punish them by tying them together! Totally didn't expect that and I love how you made all the pictures fit so well together! 

I'm so anxious for them to actually have a conversation now I think it's been quite a few updates since that's happened! πŸ˜†

It's ok but you were back...I know we all love to have such Dadi or Nani in our lives...I loved her portraying wise, sensible and jovial.  Yes I remember your interest in knowing her reaction and I'm glad that it satisfied your appetite. 
Punishing the couple was fun, as they all knew how much they love each other and how they have been deprived from each other so how fun that could be to tie them together in such way that even though they try to go away from each other they have to drag each other around...They were tied in marriage bound...but this was for the entertainment of us audience...πŸ˜‰

Well hang in there for few more for their convo...as I'm sure you won't be disappointed.πŸ˜‰

Pix were just the bonus added to my story...can't believe that it gelled along very well...I could have created the whole episode in front of you all if it would be possible...but that would have been too much...stay tune for the next...

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

OMG Krishna! Rofl 3e

I can't believe that you crashed the party! That is absolutely hilarious! I'm literally cracking up right now! I'm so glad that you did though!

And Shaheda we are all here because of your lovely FF! Without it none of us would be here so we owe a lot to you for bringing us together!

I was ROFL 🀣too..couldn't believe Krishna as party crasher...but hey...that's a guts one could hold...WOW I have dare devils too...I see Azizah doing that πŸ˜›..but Krishna tell ya gal...u r one hell of a gal...is there more to know? πŸ˜‰

Yes you are right Minal, that this FF has given me a lot...and hope to continue this way...

Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

Pictures are perfect with the story !

Thank you PaintedSky...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update

Thank you...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hi Sona, very lovely and sweet update...there are no other words for it...after the tension and near heartbreak for these two...this was a emotional relief filled one...thank u...

Thank you Khushi...I'm pleased to read that you are happy...
How was your outing?

Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsMovielover

oh wow that was amazing...
so now dadi knows their story πŸ˜†...
it was so lovely with all the pictures you added...
cant wait for more

Thank you and ya Dadi knows now...we all wanted to know her reaction...

I'll try soon...to post next one...stay tune...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

awsome yaar...wondering what they gonna do now ?

Thank you...I know what they will do?  Hmm let see...some fun and teasing...you gave me some ideas...yeepee...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

the pics were awesome...
so the friends and dadi got to know the reason behind the 2weeks notice for marriage...
waiting for the next update...
pl cont soon

Thank you Preethia...glad that you loved the update and the pix...

Yes I had to let them all know...after all they have full right to know..right?
i'll try to update soon...stay tune...

Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalve

lovely update...

Thank you...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: alfiya7

finally u updated yest nly i ws thinkg tht whr r u n y hvnt u updated yet...:) thnx 4 d update...

Ooh alfiya...you should have checked on me...I was bit suffering writers block...i guess thats what they say to give an excuse...seriously, I was completly blocked and the chapter 23 took every thing from me..it was the longest chapter...Hopefully I won't be like this again...not at least for a bit...

Thank you for dropping few lines...πŸ˜‰