Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Newdime

Krishana, Lemirance, Arabianpaki, Pushpi and Water...

Cause of you girls my motivation is uplifted...at least I could do this much for you girls for hanging around my cove and supporting me all through...

I sincerely appreciate your bonding to me...God Bless us all.

Thank you for writing this beautiful FF. If it wasn't for this FF, none of us would have bonded at all. :D
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

more than fast reader i was sooo glued to ur story that i couldnt stop myself 😆 thnx for the warm welcome 😊

Awe...envy you on that...I wish I could read fast...very slow...

We have loads of room for people like you right girls?

Hang around more if you enjoy fun...and masti...
Newdime thumbnail

7thHeaven Hope you will come back to fill in the hole...😉
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Awe...envy you on that...I wish I could read fast...very slow...

We have loads of room for people like you right girls?

Hang around more if you enjoy fun...and masti...

Sounds like me. I have a confession to make. When we first started talking, I hadn't even read this FF. I just saw party, and kinda jumped in.  I read that whole FF that first night we were all here. lol. 
And there is plenty of room for more people!
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Hello all! Yes we can use Sangat in Gujarati :-) Even saath is used.
Shaheda Di, I haven't been on IF much lately. Still have that sore throat and cold from the sinus infection so not been able to get online much. How are you doing? Shu chale che biju?

Ohh Kiddo...feel sorry for you...tari tabiyat jaldi sari thaiy evei dua karoo choon.  Bijoo to kai nathi...weekend busy hatoo...tara exams nu shoon thayoon? 

Hope to see you more around that mean you to get well soon...\

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

LOVED IT TOTALLY...!!!!👏 😳 😛

MAAN FRUSTRATED WID THE PHOTO-PHOTO GAME AND GEET FINDING WAYS TO CHEER HIM UP B4 HE COMPLETELY LOST IT...!!!
THE DINNER TABLE SCENE WAS JUST PERFECT...DADI TOOK HER BADLA 4 BEING KEPT IN  DARK AND PINKY TOOK OUT HER FRUSTRATION SARCASTICALLY...!! THEY WERE REMINDED OF THE DARK NIGHT THAT SEPARATED THEM TO UNITE THEM 4EVER...!!!!
MAAN ACTUALLY SAID WHAT WENT WRONG BETWN THE TWO...AND THE PUNISHMENT WAS BANG ON...!!!!
MAANEET HAPPILY MARRIED...WAITING 4 NAUGHTY MAAN...I WANT THEM TO HAVE A CONVERSATION AND SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER...BAS EVAY HI...LOL
THE PICTURES WERE ADDING EXTRA CHARM TO THE ALREADY ROCKING UPDATE...LOVED EACH AND EVERY PIC...!!!😳 😳
CONTINUE SOON...!!!

Woah!...thats rocking girl...this is the amazing comment ever...that was long...where are my girls...learn something...thank you so much...yes everyone tried their hands on these tow some...
I'll try my best to give the fun Maan...see you around...Thanks again...

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grt prt...pics r well collaborrated wid description,too gud,bechare dono shadi k din punishmnt mil gai,haha,continue soon.
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Sounds like me. I have a confession to make. When we first started talking, I hadn't even read this FF. I just saw party, and kinda jumped in.  I read that whole FF that first night we were all here. lol. 

And there is plenty of room for more people!

Wow that was a good confession...so crashed the party haan?  LOL not bad not bad at all...what was the party about and when was it that you joined?  I feel like we know for ages...
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandymore

grt prt...pics r well collaborrated wid description,too gud,bechare dono shadi k din punishmnt mil gai,haha,continue soon.

I know eh...inka aaj din hai to kiya hua...majority wins...😆
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Krishna! Rofl 3e
I can't believe that you crashed the party! That is absolutely hilarious! I'm literally cracking up right now! I'm so glad that you did though!

And Shaheda we are all here because of your lovely FF! Without it none of us would be here so we owe a lot to you for bringing us together!