M/G FF 3: With All My Love & Heart Forever PG 120 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
No not completely home sick. Can't do that because summer classes started Monday. Great timing to fall sick isn't it? I'm in school right now. Long classes all day too...
Originally posted by pushpi

No not completely home sick. Can't do that because summer classes started Monday. Great timing to fall sick isn't it? I'm in school right now. Long classes all day too...

No good...so why summer classes?  To get out of the school before time?
Pushpi..take neocitran or theraflu.. I think in Canada its sold as Neocitran but in the states its called Theraflu! I have horrible sinus issues..its really bad in my family, to the point that two of family members have gone through surgery cause of that,  so talking from experience take TheraFlu.. obviously not before class otherwise you'll be snoring :P  lol but it REALLY helps!!
Feel better!!
Azizah how does it feel going home?
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Pushpi..take neocitran or theraflu.. I think in Canada its sold as Neocitran but in the states its called Theraflu! I have horrible sinus issues..its really bad in my family, to the point that two of family members have gone through surgery cause of that,  so talking from experience take TheraFlu.. obviously not before class otherwise you'll be snoring :P  lol but it REALLY helps!!
Feel better!!

Hey I feel the same lovely feelings about TheraFlu too. Hehe...I took that for a few days initally but it didn't make any difference so ended up going to the Doc's. Sinus infection so taking antibiotics and man it's already working since the first medicine intake yay! :-)

The summer classes are a part of the program that's fixed. We have classes the first six weeks, then we are off on our Internship I. We're doing 11 credit hours in 6 weeks.

The summer classes are a part of the program that's fixed. We have classes the first six weeks, then we are off on our Internship I. We're doing 11 credit hours in 6 weeks.

I see...well you know better...
Originally posted by Newdime

Azizah how does it feel going home?

I swear to God, home is such a blessing! I thank God everyday for it!
It feels amazing!.. I'm gonna go make kulfi, cause my mom misses my kulfis!

Oh I have those must take summer courses🤢 too..its such a bummer! ..ughhh!!!

Yeah actually we have our entire coursework planned for the entire program. The program decides what classes we take when, instructors, time, etc for the entire 3 year program.

What classes are you taking this summer?