Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

KC ka kya ho raha ho ga? How's it running without Maan and Dev? lol

It's all in the hands of Dadi and Nakul. ðŸ˜†
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limerance

It's all in the hands of Dadi and Nakul. ðŸ˜†

haha. let's see how that turns out. ok, we're at the end of page 34 now. should we stop posting now? Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haha. let's see how that turns out. ok, we're at the end of page 34 now. should we stop posting now? [/QUOTE]

Yes I suppose so. 
I'm out also. Goodnight Krishna and Azizah.
Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

My yo yo yo...finished ur work?  I have images that I want you to convert.  will send u...

Minal..nothing happened...pushpa ben left...

Pushpa ben?! I sound like an old dosi with dentures and a walker
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter Twenty Two 

Ayanna tied the knot 

and before getting up she gave Geet one-sided hug and placed a hand on Maan's shoulder in acknowledgment.  Maan nodded his head in acceptance; pundit's continues chants and dictates brought their attention back to concentration on the rituals. 

With that, the time was here to step in for Saat Pheras in front of the sanctified blaze, as the purohit countered yet another ritual to take place.  Geet couldn't get up easily due to heavy attire, as Pinki and Ayanna approached her to assist Maan reached for her hand.  Seeing that, the girls stepped back with the smile that their Geet does not need them anymore.  Her saviour is there for her from now on wards.  Geet felt his touch; she paused in her process but felt a soft squeeze to proceed.  She took the support and stood up.  Maan felt her shiver upon his touch; he knew she is shaken the same way as he was but now they were in the midst of the spectator.  She was the nerve wrack and he need to get the grip on hers and his nerves.  He held her until she was on her feet steady, he let go off her hands instantly but gently.

They stood for the most important part of the ceremony to be together which follows the seven promises with seven rounds around the nuptial ardour.  They move clockwise starting from the north polar star as a significance of firmness, like the pole star.  Every round starts with the right foot first.  Maan leads Geet for the first four rounds, as they marched forward, an unknown desire took over Geet and she reached for Maan's hand in front of her.  She was in desperate need of apology, as she was about to hold his hand she stopped herself before it could reach its proper destination.  Contemplating how Maan will react, he was mad at her nevertheless, he is still here at the very same spot marrying her.  Thinking twice she decides to pull her hand back with the disappointment; she didn't realized that Maan was fully aware of her actions the less she knew they were two body and one soul.  Despite thousands of question, pouring in his mind of the event has taken place.  He couldn't ignore Geet; since they were destine with each other, he was determined to accomplish this wedding with his body and soul to fulfill each vow he took and will take now and after.  He felt a slight touch at the edge of the palm and instantly knew what that was for; he paused in his thoughts and reached for hers before it reached on her side. 

As their fingers entwined it felt like serendipity accomplished its mission impossible.  With each steps they could feel the peace with in self, he accepted her, she accepted him no more remorseful as his acceptance of her was his forgiveness to her.  Panacea of peace with in soul.

Then Geet leads Maan the last three rounds signifying that she will always be in front of him in all actions. 

She shall always be respected as Graha-laxmi.  The Priest continues chants certain hymns from scriptures; family, friends and guest shower them with their blessings along with the marigold petals.

Geet and Maan pronounce the seven important mantras, which form the Saat Phera.

Maan: My beloved, our love became firm by your walking one round with me. You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide for the welfare and happiness of you and our children.

Geet: This is my humble submission to you, that when you give me the responsibility of the home, food and taking care of the household activities, I promise you that I shall discharge all responsibilities for welfare of the all family members and children.

Maan: My beloved, now you have walked the second round with me, fill my heart with strength and courage, and together we shall protect eh household and children.

Geet: My Beloved, in you grief, I shall fill your heart with courage and strength. In your happiness, I shall rejoice, and I promise you that I will please you always with sweet words and take care of the family and children. In return, you shall love me alone as your wife.

Maan: My beloved, now you have walked three rounds with me. By virtue of this, our wealth and prosperity is going to grow. You shall be the only woman to whom I shall love and respect as my wife. Together, we will educate our children and may they live long.

Geet: My beloved, I will love you with single-minded devotion as my husband. I will treat all other men as secondary. My devotion to you shall be of a chaste wife and you shall be my joy. This is my commitment to you.

Maan: My beloved, it is a great blessing that you have walked four steps with me. You have brought auspiciousness and sacredness into my life.  May we be blessed with obedient and noble children, may they live long.

Geet: My beloved, I will decorate you from your feet to your head with lots of happiness of different flowers, garlands and ornaments and fragrance. I will please you in every way I can.

Maan: My beloved, now you have walked five rounds with me. I know wife is the best friend and well-wisher. You have enriched my life. May god bless you.  May our loved ones live long and share in our prosperity.

Geet: My beloved, I share both in your joys and in sorrows. Your love will make me trust and honour you. I will carry out your wishes.

Maan: My Graha-Laxmi, you have filled my heart with happiness by walking six steps with me. May you be filled with joy and peace for all time.

Geet: My husband in all acts of righteousness, in every form of enjoyment and divine acts, I promise you I shall participate and I shall always be with you.

Maan: My beloved, as you have walked the seven rounds with love, our friendship and me became eternal and eternal.  We experienced spiritual union in God. Now you have become completely mine therefore I offer my life to you. Our marriage shall be forever and ever.

Geet: My beloved, as God and Holy Scriptures, I have become your spouse. Whatever promises we have, we have spoken in pure mind. We will be truthful to each other in all things. We will love and honour each other forever and ever and ever.

As taking the hand of bride, ceremony marks the beginning of the formal section of the marriage rites, so the Saat pheras ends the most important section.  The great codifiers of Hindu law states that after taking the hand of the bride and upon completion of the seventh step around the sacred fire the man and woman are legal couple and the bride leaves the portico of the family of her parents and becomes a member of her husband's family.

to be continue...  

PS:--I'm not sure if there are seven pheres or four.  This is the work of my research on Punjabi wedding...please excuse me if it's not right.  The intentions are all good. 

Please watch the VM below as my dearest friend RSROOPALI created specially for this FF...Despite the fact she was ill, she made the best afford to accommodate me the video on time...I truly appreciate her work.  Cheers to you Roops...Keep up the talent.  Please click like button for her hard work.  Also if you like her work do visit her forum...to cherish more great art of her talent..thank you so very much...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1648151&PID=42534034�

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the VM made specially for my FF...By RSROOPALI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvdTqvRm14s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooh someone is gearing up for an update :-)
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"As their fingers entwined it felt like serendipity accomplished its mission impossible.  With each steps they could feel the peace with in self, he accepted her, she accepted him no more remorseful as his acceptance of her was his forgiveness to her.  Panacea of peace with in soul." <---- this makes me sooo happy!!😃

That was beautiful!! The vows were perfect...every time there was  "my beloved"..it reminded me of azizati, mehboubati, habibti 😉 ..lol
I loved it!
so now get serious...when is the precap part coming???!?!? 😛😆

Thanks for the update!! You're awesome, for updating as soon as you come home!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res. :) Waiting :D

YAY! Now let me go and read the update :)

That was so beautiful! I loved the vows. ðŸ˜Š I love the way Maan knew what Geet was feeling when she reached for his hand. They finally accepted that this is their destiny. :) Are we going to have a fun update with the post-marriage games/rituals?
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update! 

I loved the details of the pheres. It isn't often you get to see that in an FF. 

I'm glad that Maan reached out and completed the task of holding Geet's hand when she was contemplating on the action. It was a sweet gesture that let both of them know it's a new beginning. 

Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago