Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

lo jee... ajj party kuch jaldi shuroo nahi hogai?!..:P

Teri baji jub aajaay to sumjho party shuroo...check out the video I posted.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.

Yeah I think she started shooting today is what I saw somewhere. But I'm just scared for the future track to come. I want some old office magic renewed. I miss the uptight business savvy MSK.
I do too! I want my Kharoos MSK back. and Geet falling and Maan catching her. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Exactly my point...Not that we know that its all fiction but still we live in the world of both, even fiction should be presented in such way that its should seem real.

I know right? If Meera came back and they got together that wouldn't bother me, but this whole "every new girl that comes into the show and Dev's' love story is getting old. and is just stupid.
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.

Yeah I think she started shooting today is what I saw somewhere. But I'm just scared for the future track to come. I want some old office magic renewed. I miss the uptight business savvy MSK.

Once Sams entry comes..we will see some more childish act.  Hope they show some maturity and understanding after what they went thru. 

Aur aisa nahi lagta ke geet ke haath kuch jiyada hi chalte hai Maan per...aur yeh Maan...biwi ka gudda ban gaya hai...

I miss those respect, some shyness and some cute love...piyarse Suniye bulana and all...

May be my expectations are high...Now that makes me think how is my FF...did i do proper justification in presenting some logic?

I've to revisit my FF to see if I miss the line somewhere...hope I have not lost my track somewhere down. 
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

I do too! I want my Kharoos MSK back. and Geet falling and Maan catching her. 

This whole sneaky driver act is a little too much now and it totally doesn't suit the original MSK the creatives had planned. There is so much potential but I think it's all being wasted. 
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Newdime

Once Sams entry comes..we will see some more childish act.  Hope they show some maturity and understanding after what they went thru. 

Aur aisa nahi lagta ke geet ke haath kuch jiyada hi chalte hai Maan per...aur yeh Maan...biwi ka gudda ban gaya hai...

I miss those respect, some shyness and some cute love...piyarse Suniye bulana and all...

May be my expectations are high...Now that makes me think how is my FF...did i do proper justification in presenting some logic?

I've to revisit my FF to see if I miss the line somewhere...hope I have not lost my track somewhere down. 

You are right about the childish returning. I don't know if you have or not read about the new track but I think since you also visit the Den you might know. And it just boggles my mind that they are going the way the didn't want to just a few months ago. 
I just hope they make some changes quick and from the recent outbursts on FB I think they might take it into consideration but you never know.
Newdime thumbnail
Yaa this BS ka character bilkul cheap kardiya hai...sneaking in to the rooms...agrrr
Newdime thumbnail
[

You are right about the childish returning. I don't know if you have or not read about the new track but I think since you also visit the Den you might know. And it just boggles my mind that they are going the way the didn't want to just a few months ago. 
I just hope they make some changes quick and from the recent outbursts on FB I think they might take it into consideration but you never know.

No I don't visit the den...what is it?  and what outburst?  I try to keep out of all this cause sometimes it looses the charm of the show...then it becomes so predictable...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

No I don't visit the den...what is it?  and what outburst?  I try to keep out of all this cause sometimes it looses the charm of the show...then it becomes so predictable...
[/QUOTE] After the failed romantic SR scene, Geet's page and FB exploded. People are really upset about how the CV/s are ruining everything. The Den is where people [the crew] put up spoilers and things of that nature.
Newdime thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1685949

Check this out...she cracks me up after that girl who left IF..she was riot of comic...so bad i forgot her name...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago