Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limerance

I actually haven't seen the episode yet but  I personally don't like this whole idea of Dev chasing any and every girl they put into the show. I liked the idea of him and Meera but then she left. If I were Geet I would kinda feel awkward and protective over my sister rather than push her towards him. And from what I've read in the Den looks like people are also not to fond of this new track.

Ya Meera would be an option.  As she knew him and his past.
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lo jee... ajj party kuch jaldi shuroo nahi hogai?!..:P
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Newdime

You got it right but I feel like this is too much..I would like forbid myself from getting close to any girl.  I'll repent for life un-till someone really get through me knowing my past.

That's what is bothering me. The fact that since Geet and Maan forgave Dev the writers expects the audience also to forgive and forget everything he's done in his past and that just simply isn't done. It's just so unsettling. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And if he does get close to Nandini, will he tell her about what he did with Geet? How will she react? When will they find out the Balwant is MSK? So many questions!!!
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

And if he does get close to Nandini, will he tell her about what he did with Geet? How will she react? When will they find out the Balwant is MSK? So many questions!!!

Very good point which I think the CVs might just end up brushing under the rug. The part about Balwant being revealed is soon because from what I've read they want the Amristar track to end by the end of the month to make way for Sam's entry in Delhi. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Very good point which I think the CVs might just end up brushing under the rug. The part about Balwant being revealed is soon because from what I've read they want the Amristar track to end by the end of the month to make way for Sam's entry in Delhi. 

I hate it when they expect us to forgive and forget. You spend months making us hate the sight of Dev, then BOOM; he's a positive character. Sam? ugh...
Limerance thumbnail

I hate it when they expect us to forgive and forget. You spend months making us hate the sight of Dev, then BOOM; he's a positive character. Sam? ugh...

Oh the whole Sam thing and what else I've read if it's true doesn't look too exciting at all...
I'm really bummed today from what I've read about today's episode. I haven't even seen the episode and don't think I want to. 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Oh the whole Sam thing and what else I've read if it's true doesn't look too exciting at all...
I'm really bummed today from what I've read about today's episode. I haven't even seen the episode and don't think I want to. 

Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.
Limerance thumbnail
Nothing really happened in today's episode. It was a filler cause I think DD was out when they shot it, but she was back yesterday so it'll be better...i hope.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think she started shooting today is what I saw somewhere. But I'm just scared for the future track to come. I want some old office magic renewed. I miss the uptight business savvy MSK.
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly my point...Not that we know that its all fiction but still we live in the world of both, even fiction should be presented in such way that its should seem real.