Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

For real..because of the crazy weather your internet dies?! No matter how bad the blizzard or rain storm  is.. we always have internet but then again the north is just cool like that! hahaha!

Haha... we're not used to this weather. ðŸ˜› I like it sunny and 80 something-degree weather, not stormy. :D
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gbz-Lau5tc&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Newdime thumbnail
I have edited the chapter with the song that I was waiting for Roops to make for me...she is very ill unfortunately and might have surgery.  Pray for her to get well soon...

PS:  We are only 5 pgs away from to be kicked out of the Main pg of Geet to be dump into the thrash of FFsss.
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Newdime

I have edited the chapter with the song that I was waiting for Roops to make for me...she is very ill unfortunately and might have surgery.  Pray for her to get well soon... 

Awh that's not good! I hope she gets well soon and will definitely pray for her.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Will be praying for her. Hope she's ok.
Newdime thumbnail
PS:  We are only 5 pgs away from to be kicked out of the Main pg of Geet to be dump into the thrash of FFsss.

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

So should we continue or should we stop? lol 
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is mine..

Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I know I seriously hope they don't throw us out until tomorrow. Hopefully the mods are on break right now. Lol
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awww.. .. I hope she gets better soon!