India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you? (Page 8)

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Hey guys. As most of you might know, Im not a Jai fan. But I seriously felt bad for him when i actually watched the episode and limelight. Limelight sure does give a more elaborate perspective and also lets Jai explain his mistake. If what he said was true then anyone would be frustrated. Most of his parts were wrong music and still he carried on but then came a time where he would actually look stupid if he had continued, because I think music was completely different beat which wouldn't match with his steps.
Now of course it doesn't give him the right to behave like he did but you could see that he really regretted what he did. I don't think those tears were false or he was "acting"...its kindda easy to differentiate when someone is pretending to be regretting or actually regretting. I know ALOT of people are upset, he was wrong, yes no doubt about it...but the situation was really tensed...Josh's fate depended on him...He got carried away. 

He has done similar mistakes in the past(which I don't forgive him for because he hasn't apologized for them or regretted them), but this one I think he deserves to forgiven provided he doesn't continue with his arrogant attitude. 

I don't know if my forgiveness means anything to anyone...

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

\

As if he depend on your forgiveness for living...Wink

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
who are we to forgive o_o

Everyone errs, and everyone wants to apologize.

Good on Jai's part to apologize and I raelly felt for him too but if anyone even needs to forgive him, then its teh judges 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padma55

Originally posted by Mihirism

Hey guys. As most of you might know, Im not a Jai fan. But I seriously felt bad for him when i actually watched the episode and limelight. Limelight sure does give a more elaborate perspective and also lets Jai explain his mistake. If what he said was true then anyone would be frustrated. Most of his parts were wrong music and still he carried on but then came a time where he would actually look stupid if he had continued, because I think music was completely different beat which wouldn't match with his steps.
Now of course it doesn't give him the right to behave like he did but you could see that he really regretted what he did. I don't think those tears were false or he was "acting"...its kindda easy to differentiate when someone is pretending to be regretting or actually regretting. I know ALOT of people are upset, he was wrong, yes no doubt about it...but the situation was really tensed...Josh's fate depended on him...He got carried away. 

He has done similar mistakes in the past(which I don't forgive him for because he hasn't apologized for them or regretted them), but this one I think he deserves to forgiven provided he doesn't continue with his arrogant attitude. 

I don't know if my forgiveness means anything to anyone...

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

\

As if he depend on your forgiveness for living...Wink

Im pretty sure he does...otherwise he wouldn't have apologized to me Big smile (he said "please janta mujhe maaf kardo") Wink
Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
As I wrote in another post that Yes I agree that I overreacted for Jai. After watching the program as it was shown, its not entirely jai's fault. If there was fault in the CD how can he dance on that. Its so difficult to reprogram oneself to adopt immediately to the the new situation. The only his fault was he over reacted regarding the marks. Well may be that too was stage managed, who knows. He was apologetic, and remorseful. At the same time it will affect his career be'coz he took the panga with Shiamak.
I might have reacted same way the jai did. So on my side he is totally exonerted.

Edited by Westwick - 16 May 2011 at 8:36am
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
after watching the show  i was like uhhh stupid jai and he deserved tht finally remo spoke out the truth to him and wht hes showing to be to everyone ... a wanna be celeb with attitude, stubborn and wanting to prove tht theres no one better than him
and woah limelight doesnt make anything better.. three times hes done the same mistake, he needs to control
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
btw this topic has 2060 views lol
i guess ppl are really concerned about this .. maybe the man himself wants to know if hes forgivenTongue
Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
From my side he is EXONERTED. Baa izzat bari.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index