India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you? (Page 7)

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by TerenceKiToli12

Mihir Bhai, I don't mean to be rude at all, but pleaseeeSmile don't post the spoiler, pleaseeeUnhappy, I want to find out who won when I watch the finale, pleaseeeUnhappy

Hey Nishi :) sure I won't!! when i get the spoiler, I will post a topic saying "PM me if you want to know the results" LOL  

sounds good guys? Embarrassed

Thank you so muchWink, you're the bestBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Mihir Bhai, I don't mean to be rude at all, but pleaseeeSmile don't post the spoiler, pleaseeeUnhappy, I want to find out who won when I watch the finale, pleaseeeUnhappy

Hey Nishi :) sure I won't!! when i get the spoiler, I will post a topic saying "PM me if you want to know the results" LOL  

hey as usual nice post Mihir... happy that the forgiveness was initiated by Aaich company LOL

D-company ne forgive kiya tho mein kaun hoti hu rokne waali.. .chalo Jai meine bhi tumhe maaf kar diya... Big smile lekin galathi se bhi future mein aisi galthi math karna... warna tumhara dance bhi kuch nahi kar sakega... .kuch samjhe dost...

aur Mihir, u know how much addicted I am to spoilers... so better PM me the results LOL he he 

JK, ya let us know when u have the info, we will definitely PM u Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12ThatOneGuy

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

I appreciate your comments everyone :)
And thank you other fellow D'virus members for also forgiving him...

Jai needs to be forwarded this thread!! LOL

LOL I like that special thanks to Dvirus.. we be aaiiching this forum up all week before the show ends. 

Since when did finales become pre recorded? THIS ISN"T FUN. -_-  I love having to wait and be nervous to know the results of the finale..this is of no use..if we know it a week before.

if you guys want then i won't post the spoiler! LOL

actually, I want the spoiler but at the same time I want it on the day of..if you know what I mean..I don't want to know it 1 week ago and then watch it.. that kinda ruins it.LOL

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

hey as usual nice post Mihir... happy that the forgiveness was initiated by Aaich company LOL

D-company ne forgive kiya tho mein kaun hoti hu rokne waali.. .chalo Jai meine bhi tumhe maaf kar diya... Big smile lekin galathi se bhi future mein aisi galthi math karna... warna tumhara dance bhi kuch nahi kar sakega... .kuch samjhe dost...

aur Mihir, u know how much addicted I am to spoilers... so better PM me the results LOL he he 

lol! Aaiich company isn't unfair! Galti kari to criticize karenge lekin maafi mangi to maaf bhi kar denge Smile 

And for sure Wink my sources are inconsistent in DKS...i had reliable consistent sources in DID Doubles Ouch so I don't know when i'll get to know but will be before the episode for sure Wink

Natkhatpari

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Natkhatpari

lol! Aaiich company isn't unfair! Galti kari to criticize karenge lekin maafi mangi to maaf bhi kar denge Smile 

And for sure Wink my sources are inconsistent in DKS...i had reliable consistent sources in DID Doubles Ouch so I don't know when i'll get to know but will be before the episode for sure Wink

yeah Aaiich company apne boss se inspire hey...Smile 
par hamare boss thode zyada santh aadmi hey... kisiko critize nahi karthe lekin hamesha achcha bolthe hey... lekin hum company wale pehle galthi ko criticize karthe hey aur baad mein maafi maangne par maaf karthe hey... sirf yahi difference hey... lekin hum jab dance achcha hota hey tho khule dil se taarif bhi kathe hey.. .Jaisa Boss waisa company... wht say Clap

ThatOneGuy

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i do forgive him. i felt so bad seeing him break down like that.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread Mihir. Seriously we are nobody to forgive jai...none of us are angels, we make mistakes too, we all must've hurt somebody in our life...who knows if we've been forgiven or not? I ain't anybody to forgive jai he hasn't done anything to me rofl but i will surely hope the judges forgive him cuz he realized his mistakes & that's a big thing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90ThatOneGuy

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Lovely thread Mihir. Seriously we are nobody to forgive jai...none of us are angels, we make mistakes too, we all must've hurt somebody in our life...who knows if we've been forgiven or not? I ain't anybody to forgive jai he hasn't done anything to me rofl but i will surely hope the judges forgive him cuz he realized his mistakes & that's a big thing. 
ClapClapClapClapClap

hindu4lyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index