India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you? (Page 5)

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
nope i don't forgive jai...simply because this whole matter was solved...the performance jai did he could have got 26-27 easily...whatever problem happened was solved and there was nothing more to talk about, he was given a second chance which normally judges don't do but they didi it because it wasn't jai's fault...but the way he interrupted shaimak was a complete disrespect, there was no reason to do this...he could have complained after getting low marks, but no, he had to open his mouth !!! i understand he was upset about his performance and all, but that doesn't mean he is allowed to disrespect any seniors of the show!!! the judges were still way too nice to him even after this incident...any person sitting in the judges panel will get seriously offended by the way jai talked...so sorry, i'm not that nice person, i don't except these things particularly in a dance show !!! jai is a disgrace to this show !!! i'm not even interested in watching any of his dance anymore...i hope i don't see him in any other did season...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
hey buddy now you agree what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I agree,it was his fault to say like that to Shamak so badly.
But lot of ppl also added to his frustation.

btw, I'm also not a Jai's fan LOL m a dharmesh fan and was and am still supporting DID 2 LOL

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

nope i don't forgive jai...simply because this whole matter was solved...the performance jai did he could have got 26-27 easily...whatever problem happened was solved and there was nothing more to talk about, he was given a second chance which normally judges don't do but they didi it because it wasn't jai's fault...but the way he interrupted shaimak was a complete disrespect, there was no reason to do this...he could have complained after getting low marks, but no, he had to open his mouth !!! i understand he was upset about his performance and all, but that doesn't mean he is allowed to disrespect any seniors of the show!!! the judges were still way too nice to him even after this incident...any person sitting in the judges panel will get seriously offended by the way jai talked...so sorry, i'm not that nice person, i don't except these things particularly in a dance show !!! jai is a disgrace to this show !!! i'm not even interested in watching any of his dance anymore...i hope i don't see him in any other did season...

if got 26 they would have losed it and if gt 27 their would have been tie..so he was feeling bad
coz of him his team was losing it. Smile
Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

if got 26 they would have losed it and if gt 27 their would have been tie..so he was feeling bad

they were 4 marks ahead of the jalwa team, so 26 would have made a tie...and there was no way jai was getting less than 26...and even if he did, he could have said all he wanted after the numbers were given, he didn't even know the numbers...how can he say ti his own teacher, "mat do numbers, aap log hamein hara do!!!!" that's not how a sophisticated person talk...
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

they were 4 marks ahead of the jalwa team, so 26 would have made a tie...and there was no way jai was getting less than 26...and even if he did, he could have said all he wanted after the numbers were given, he didn't even know the numbers...how can he say ti his own teacher, "mat do numbers, aap log hamein hara do!!!!" that's not how a sophisticated person talk...

oh okay sorry my fault...ya he should have said that after getting marks.
but at his it all depended on his mind and frustations but ya if he would have not
said that thing at last DID 1 may b have won the round..nd now DID 2 gt the advantage..
priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Guys Here's Jai's Latest FB Status Uptodate...
Thank u so mch friends n fans for all ur support & love :) lov u all. Jai ;)

kaaj_2

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

When Jai stopped the performance in the middle and the conversations started, i really didn't mind. I actually thought it was better that way and things could get resolved. None of the judges were much offended either( only ammu ,kruti, and siddesh tried to stoke up fire, and i condone their behaviour).
 his starting was nice and when they started again, it was also nice, i thought then why the drama.
what put me off was his rude way of saying do not give me marks, although I am not a fan of the way geeta flared up, i agree with remo. this is not the first time jai assumed the judges seat, he did it in dks previously.  and I agree with geeta, he shouldn't have assumed judges will make him loose. it showed his complete lack of faith in their superiority and their fairness.  So when his team gets more marks, when  shiamak comes and changes the result of  dks in favour of  Josh, he is the best and fairest judge, and when Jai has an inkling that he might lose he acts like this? I am sounding like ankit here,LOL but i found the whole  "mat do marks" so unnecessary and somehow selfish. it just took all the attention from all the performances  this whole week and concentrated on this one moment. As a result, all the achievements of the past  5 weeks got nullified.

Anways  "stars" like Jai probably doesnt care what mere mortals like me think or say. If I ever see him again , no matter how brilliant acts he does, or how wonderful dances he shows, this moment might   come to my mind. But yes i do forgive him  on this one, everyone deserves another chance to start fresh.
Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i totally agree well said mihir[:]

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index