India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you? (Page 3)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Aww Cutie can you PM me the VM as well? :) Thank you so much! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
^Same here, CPR! Could ya?

Mihir, your post makes more than mine LOL

Anyways, I do. People are prone to mistakes.

But Mihir, your title always makes me tempted to forgive him (even though I already did). It's like one of those Coca-Cola ads from a long time back. Everyone drinks Coca-Cola, do you? LOL Sorry, but I just had to point that out.

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 14 May 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcThatOneGuyCutiepie Rani

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i haven't seen dis particular bit yet cz DKS is shown here in my country on weekend so im gettin to watch dis bit only tonite (sunday)

but i must say dat i really love mihir for sayin dis cz dat shows ur a good sport Thumbs Up big hug at ya mihir Hug

yeah everybody makes mistakes but jai must make it a point NOT to repeat them ever so frequently Confused cz deres no point if u repeat them and keep apologizing over & over... dats my pov and no offence to anybody

ThatOneGuy

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Nadz I have been meaning to tell you for a looong time I love your siggie with Josh Duhamel...My fav dude from all my children (Leo) and Vegas...Big smile

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey Nadz I have been meaning to tell you for a looong time I love your siggie with Josh Duhamel...My fav dude from all my children (Leo) and Vegas...Big smile

aww tnx love & yeah im totally smitten by him Big smile join da club!!!!
dabulls, did u watch da movie; life as we know it?!?! he luks hawt in it with kathernie heigl Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everDabulls23

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I don't hold grudges against people in general, especially people who I do not know personally. We must never be too quick to judge someone without knowing the WHOLE situation first. Plus, we are all human beings. How one person will react in one situation is different from person to person. I was disappointed in how he reacted, but he's truly very sorry for what he did, and I hope that the judges forgive him and that this does not impact his career. He's a very talented dancer and choreographer. Would hate to see his talent go to waste because of an impulsive, angry moment. 
TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Mihir Bhai, your forgiveness does mean alotSmile, and I agree with youBig smile, hu tamara thi sehmat chhuWink. Jai Bhaiya made a mistake, Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir were very upset, but he is truly and genuinely apologizing for it, so we should forgive himSmile. I saw the limelight and he was literally very sadCry, his tears were trueCry, and he was genuinely sorry for his mistakes, I felt very bad for him when he was cryingCryCryCry He is good at heart,Smile he didn't even know what he was saying, he got carried away. Also everybody makes mistakes, nobody's perfectSmile, For Jai Bhaiya it's a lesson to learn and I am sure he won't make a mistake like this in the futureSmile. I am also very happy that Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir also accepted his apologySmile.  I love the bonding that Shiamak Sir and Jai Bhaiya share together as Guru and ShishyaTongue and I don't want them to separate because of such incidents, so I am happy they all forgived himSmile. After all, Galti karne waale se maaf karne waala zyada bada hota haiTongueBig smileSmileWink, and we should learn to forgive and forgetSmile, it was just a bad day, everybody has bad days, but the next morning is going to be a good oneBig smile. Also, I Nishi Prajapati, a keen DID fan, forgive Jai BhaiyaSmileTongueWinkBig smile!!! Also, Cutiepie Rani can you please PM me the video, pleaseeeSmileWinkTongue

Sincerely,
DancingNishi PrajapatiStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinThatOneGuy

dondy Groupbie
dondy
dondy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I felt like crying when he was. I wanted to turn off the TV. Not because he's Jai, but because he is a DID contestant. Maybe it was his fault, but I can't see any one of them sad, no matter what season, group, etc. I feel a connection to everyone of them, despite their flaws and mistakes. I don't watch DKS to hope one team does terribly and the other does awesome. I want them all to succeed in life and live up to their potential, because they all have it. That's what this is all about: TALENT. How many famous people do we know that have succumbed to stupidity, yet we respect them for their talent? (MJ is the best example.) Yes, they all have made questionable actions and some we may not like, but when I see them dance I forget everything and hope for the best. Talent and hard work surpasses all. Every DID contestant has that.

Of course I forgive him.

uknaik99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index