I forgive Jai. Do you? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I believe this happened due to Jay's frustration regarding the music...He was right and felt bad as his edited CD was not used for his dance...He felt he was going to get less marks in that frustration he lost it.. He really was not rude to judges...His mistake was saying "don't score me I quit" in frustration...SD had more reason to be mad...Geeta did carry it on bit further...I did not agree with Remo saying Jai thinks he is the best and its getting to his head...That is not true..

He apologized honestly and he realized he should not have spoken as he did...I dont think he was talking like that b/c he thinks he is the best...He just wanted his right proper edited CD played while he was dancing..

I felt bad for him...In frustration we do things at times which we regret later on...He apologized from his heart that is it..

Bade to bachchon ko maaf kar dete hai na...As long as he does not do it again..

He is a fab dancer...

Neither Amar or Jai did really fantastic job in Dance ki takkar...Amar received 10 from all judges was waaay more than he deserved IMHO...It deserved 8 nothing more..

Best of luck to Josh and Jalwaa team..

SO for me there is nothing for anyone to forgive Jai for..Judges were ok with Jai's apology and that is where it should end..

Baat khatam..

I forgive him!
In a way i was happy that they have limelight episodes.. and im happy i watched the episode and limelight because promos and articles werent enough to understand the whole situation. 
i really felt bad for him when i saw it on tv. and yes u are right u can easily tell if someone is faking or if someone is actually regretting what he did. and jai definitely felt bad and sorry for what he did. 

nope i don't forgive jai...simply because this whole matter was solved...the performance jai did he could have got 26-27 easily...whatever problem happened was solved and there was nothing more to talk about, he was given a second chance which normally judges don't do but they didi it because it wasn't jai's fault...but the way he interrupted shaimak was a complete disrespect, there was no reason to do this...he could have complained after getting low marks, but no, he had to open his mouth !!! i understand he was upset about his performance and all, but that doesn't mean he is allowed to disrespect any seniors of the show!!! the judges were still way too nice to him even after this incident...any person sitting in the judges panel will get seriously offended by the way jai talked...so sorry, i'm not that nice person, i don't except these things particularly in a dance show !!! jai is a disgrace to this show !!! i'm not even interested in watching any of his dance anymore...i hope i don't see him in any other did season...
hey buddy now you agree what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I agree,it was his fault to say like that to Shamak so badly.
But lot of ppl also added to his frustation.

btw, I'm also not a Jai's fan 😆 m a dharmesh fan and was and am still supporting DID 2 😆

Originally posted by Jessica11001

nope i don't forgive jai...simply because this whole matter was solved...the performance jai did he could have got 26-27 easily...whatever problem happened was solved and there was nothing more to talk about, he was given a second chance which normally judges don't do but they didi it because it wasn't jai's fault...but the way he interrupted shaimak was a complete disrespect, there was no reason to do this...he could have complained after getting low marks, but no, he had to open his mouth !!! i understand he was upset about his performance and all, but that doesn't mean he is allowed to disrespect any seniors of the show!!! the judges were still way too nice to him even after this incident...any person sitting in the judges panel will get seriously offended by the way jai talked...so sorry, i'm not that nice person, i don't except these things particularly in a dance show !!! jai is a disgrace to this show !!! i'm not even interested in watching any of his dance anymore...i hope i don't see him in any other did season...

if got 26 they would have losed it and if gt 27 their would have been tie..so he was feeling bad
coz of him his team was losing it. 😊
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

if got 26 they would have losed it and if gt 27 their would have been tie..so he was feeling bad
coz of him his team was losing it. 😊

they were 4 marks ahead of the jalwa team, so 26 would have made a tie...and there was no way jai was getting less than 26...and even if he did, he could have said all he wanted after the numbers were given, he didn't even know the numbers...how can he say ti his own teacher, "mat do numbers, aap log hamein hara do!!!!" that's not how a sophisticated person talk...
Originally posted by Jessica11001

they were 4 marks ahead of the jalwa team, so 26 would have made a tie...and there was no way jai was getting less than 26...and even if he did, he could have said all he wanted after the numbers were given, he didn't even know the numbers...how can he say ti his own teacher, "mat do numbers, aap log hamein hara do!!!!" that's not how a sophisticated person talk...

oh okay sorry my fault...ya he should have said that after getting marks.
but at his it all depended on his mind and frustations but ya if he would have not
said that thing at last DID 1 may b have won the round..nd now DID 2 gt the advantage..
Guys Here's Jai's Latest FB Status Uptodate...
Thank u so mch friends n fans for all ur support & love :) lov u all. Jai ;)

When Jai stopped the performance in the middle and the conversations started, i really didn't mind. I actually thought it was better that way and things could get resolved. None of the judges were much offended either( only ammu ,kruti, and siddesh tried to stoke up fire, and i condone their behaviour).
 his starting was nice and when they started again, it was also nice, i thought then why the drama.
what put me off was his rude way of saying do not give me marks, although I am not a fan of the way geeta flared up, i agree with remo. this is not the first time jai assumed the judges seat, he did it in dks previously.  and I agree with geeta, he shouldn't have assumed judges will make him loose. it showed his complete lack of faith in their superiority and their fairness.  So when his team gets more marks, when  shiamak comes and changes the result of  dks in favour of  Josh, he is the best and fairest judge, and when Jai has an inkling that he might lose he acts like this? I am sounding like ankit here,😆 but i found the whole  "mat do marks" so unnecessary and somehow selfish. it just took all the attention from all the performances  this whole week and concentrated on this one moment. As a result, all the achievements of the past  5 weeks got nullified.

Anways  "stars" like Jai probably doesnt care what mere mortals like me think or say. If I ever see him again , no matter how brilliant acts he does, or how wonderful dances he shows, this moment might   come to my mind. But yes i do forgive him  on this one, everyone deserves another chance to start fresh.
i totally agree well said mihir[:]