I forgive Jai. Do you? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey Nadz I have been meaning to tell you for a looong time I love your siggie with Josh Duhamel...My fav dude from all my children (Leo) and Vegas...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww tnx love & yeah im totally smitten by him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ join da club!!!!
dabulls, did u watch da movie; life as we know it?!?! he luks hawt in it with kathernie heigl ๐Ÿ˜
I don't hold grudges against people in general, especially people who I do not know personally. We must never be too quick to judge someone without knowing the WHOLE situation first. Plus, we are all human beings. How one person will react in one situation is different from person to person. I was disappointed in how he reacted, but he's truly very sorry for what he did, and I hope that the judges forgive him and that this does not impact his career. He's a very talented dancer and choreographer. Would hate to see his talent go to waste because of an impulsive, angry moment. 
Mihir Bhai, your forgiveness does mean alot๐Ÿ˜Š, and I agree with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ, hu tamara thi sehmat chhu๐Ÿ˜‰. Jai Bhaiya made a mistake, Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir were very upset, but he is truly and genuinely apologizing for it, so we should forgive him๐Ÿ˜Š. I saw the limelight and he was literally very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ, his tears were true๐Ÿ˜ญ, and he was genuinely sorry for his mistakes, I felt very bad for him when he was crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ He is good at heart,๐Ÿ˜Š he didn't even know what he was saying, he got carried away. Also everybody makes mistakes, nobody's perfect๐Ÿ˜Š, For Jai Bhaiya it's a lesson to learn and I am sure he won't make a mistake like this in the future๐Ÿ˜Š. I am also very happy that Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir also accepted his apology๐Ÿ˜Š.  I love the bonding that Shiamak Sir and Jai Bhaiya share together as Guru and Shishya๐Ÿ˜› and I don't want them to separate because of such incidents, so I am happy they all forgived him๐Ÿ˜Š. After all, Galti karne waale se maaf karne waala zyada bada hota hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰, and we should learn to forgive and forget๐Ÿ˜Š, it was just a bad day, everybody has bad days, but the next morning is going to be a good one๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Also, I Nishi Prajapati, a keen DID fan, forgive Jai Bhaiya๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!! Also, Cutiepie Rani can you please PM me the video, pleaseee๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapatiโญ๏ธ

I felt like crying when he was. I wanted to turn off the TV. Not because he's Jai, but because he is a DID contestant. Maybe it was his fault, but I can't see any one of them sad, no matter what season, group, etc. I feel a connection to everyone of them, despite their flaws and mistakes. I don't watch DKS to hope one team does terribly and the other does awesome. I want them all to succeed in life and live up to their potential, because they all have it. That's what this is all about: TALENT. How many famous people do we know that have succumbed to stupidity, yet we respect them for their talent? (MJ is the best example.) Yes, they all have made questionable actions and some we may not like, but when I see them dance I forget everything and hope for the best. Talent and hard work surpasses all. Every DID contestant has that.

Of course I forgive him.
Of course I forgive him. He is such a courageous sweet person to express his feelings and apologize. He was disturbed.. a lot of times, we are disturbed and say something that we shouldn't have said...now if we do it, how can we snap it him if he did it? The only difference was he was getting recorded and aired and we weren't.. OF COURSE, I FORGIVE YOU JAI! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I just hope you control your words sometimes though because I don't want your criticisms to overpower your AMAZING dance! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YA YA YA JAI! COME ON.THREE CHEERS!!HIP HIP HOOORAY! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tod diya ...phod diya.
@Mihir..wonderful topic ๐Ÿ‘

i just wanted to recall Manish's last dialogue dat dey all are kids and if kids make a mistake den parents i.e gurus should forgive dem esp if dey feel guilty so one round of applause for Manish for trying to make atmosphere cool ๐Ÿ‘

and for me he is right..Jai has a problem of miscommunication so gurus should understand and forgive dem as a parent esp shiamak who has trained him for so many years..and also i felt Jai was also guilty at the end so why not a second chance?
i havent saw the DKS limelight but still really felt sad not cos of Jai or gurus or anyone else but for DID as i'm a bit moree attached wid the show cos it has only pure dancing and nuthing else no fights,grudges etc..yes'day wen the fight was happening i was really shocked and felt emotional also and it was like some other regular reality show not our own DID :((
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

@Mihir..wonderful topic ๐Ÿ‘

i just wanted to recall Manish's last dialogue dat dey all are kids and if kids make a mistake den parents i.e gurus should forgive dem esp if dey feel guilty so one round of applause for Manish for trying to make atmosphere cool ๐Ÿ‘

and for me he is right..Jai has a problem of miscommunication so gurus should understand and forgive dem as a parent esp shiamak who has trained him for so many years..and also i felt Jai was also guilty at the end so why not a second chance?

Manish is just cracking, stupendofantabulously fantastic, and a chumeswarily aaaiiich person! He is amazing. He is so GENUINELY nice that he knows how to make people laugh and how to support others when they are crying.. he is just one of a kind..hard to find..but we found him , and he belongs to us forever. He aint going anywhere! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thik che chu hu be aane Maaf karu chu but aa vast bhuli shakey aavi nathi yarr...

and about what you said mihir.
in the stage show we are doing many time the music stops or get change or beats get change soo in solos there will be edit of steps at sudden its not that it looks like a fool if he want to conti. with the dance even i have face the same situation live in doing the show soo even i dont stop as its not a co-ordinates dance at all soo can change the steps for sure. bt its my POV soo dont mind. just a saying like y this one only.

I was also going to post about the same topic Mihir. After watching the show actually, I don't think it was all Jai's fault and he was frustrated and he genuinely apologized in front of everyone. He even fell to his knees. I remember in DID doubles, when Max and Manik had wrong music and the music was not stopped by Rajeev, Mithunda and others did say to Rajeev that why did you not stop the music instead of dancing of letting your dancers dance off beat. So on the same lines, Jai did nothing else but stop the music. I don't agree with his outburst on Shaimak though. But maybe they both have something going on, a battle unknown.

So I have nothing against Jai too.