Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.

How adorable is that! Did you make it to cheer him up.. as in.. are you gonna post it to him? That's so sweet! 😳

Getting back to the original topic, yes, I feel its best to leave things behind. Many a times when we analyse in retrospect, we notice that bad incidents end up showing our emotional side and our true feelings for someone-- look how guilty Jai was, thinking that he had ended up insulting his Shiamak sir... it indirectly shows how much he respects Shiamak, that is why he was feeling bad and crying when he realised he had hurt his guru by making thoughtless statements.😭  

We feel bad when we hurt close ones only... I really hope the apology cleared the air and brought Shiamak and Jai closer again... he's too good to have his career spoilt by such incidents.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

How adorable is that? Did you make it to cheer him up.. as in.. are you gonna post it to him? That's so sweet! 😳

Getting back to the original topic, yes, I feel its best to leave things behind. Many a times when we analyse in retrospect, we notice that bad incidents end up showing our emotional side and our true feelings for someone-- look how guilty Jai was, thinking that he had ended up insulting his Shiamak sir... it indirectly shows how much he respects Shiamak, that is why he was feeling bad and crying when he realised he had hurt his guru by making thoughtless statements.😭  

We feel bad when we hurt close ones only... I really hope the apology cleared the air and brought Shiamak and Jai closer again... he's too good to have a career spoilt by such incidents.

I made it out of love and the dedication I have towards him and his dance. He said he watches the video again and again. It makes him feel better. He said it was so sweet. <3
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

😆😆 Tera signature kidhar hai re?? 😆😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.

I saw that video of yours and then I wondered who made it. But then it was mentioned "CutiepieRani" and I was like It was cute Rani and you truly love Jai 😉 Good job with the video 👍🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CPR can u pls PM me the VM for Jai? Pls 😃  Thanks in advance..
Very caring msg...Thanks CPREdited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
I need to see limelight 😃
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aww Cutie can you PM me the VM as well? :) Thank you so much! 
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^Same here, CPR! Could ya?

Mihir, your post makes more than mine 😆

Anyways, I do. People are prone to mistakes.

But Mihir, your title always makes me tempted to forgive him (even though I already did). It's like one of those Coca-Cola ads from a long time back. Everyone drinks Coca-Cola, do you? 😆 Sorry, but I just had to point that out.
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i haven't seen dis particular bit yet cz DKS is shown here in my country on weekend so im gettin to watch dis bit only tonite (sunday)

but i must say dat i really love mihir for sayin dis cz dat shows ur a good sport 👍🏼 big hug at ya mihir 🤗

yeah everybody makes mistakes but jai must make it a point NOT to repeat them ever so frequently 😕 cz deres no point if u repeat them and keep apologizing over & over... dats my pov and no offence to anybody
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nadz I have been meaning to tell you for a looong time I love your siggie with Josh Duhamel...My fav dude from all my children (Leo) and Vegas...😃