India-Forums

I forgive Jai. Do you?

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. As most of you might know, Im not a Jai fan. But I seriously felt bad for him when i actually watched the episode and limelight. Limelight sure does give a more elaborate perspective and also lets Jai explain his mistake. If what he said was true then anyone would be frustrated. Most of his parts were wrong music and still he carried on but then came a time where he would actually look stupid if he had continued, because I think music was completely different beat which wouldn't match with his steps.
Now of course it doesn't give him the right to behave like he did but you could see that he really regretted what he did. I don't think those tears were false or he was "acting"...its kindda easy to differentiate when someone is pretending to be regretting or actually regretting. I know ALOT of people are upset, he was wrong, yes no doubt about it...but the situation was really tensed...Josh's fate depended on him...He got carried away. 

He has done similar mistakes in the past(which I don't forgive him for because he hasn't apologized for them or regretted them), but this one I think he deserves to forgiven provided he doesn't continue with his arrogant attitude. 

I don't know if my forgiveness means anything to anyone...

but I, Mihir, as a keen DID fan and one of the biggest Jai critics, forgive him.

Do you?

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanamahelaloverchakdephatteaninagTerenceKiToli12angelcutie09tanya12FeeniepavitrianNoor_Ul_Ainluv2danceaaaabbbbWestwickNatkhatparimadhurya_chIts_Sashneetusidhu.-Wish-.MKrayZeeshalini01dmgmjht4everDesiGirl_Riddikulusuknaik99lunzaKiranSD1LuvManan13DiamondLife-Nags-nikitagmcdesicrowd.shona.yipeeesseesseEuphoria.FakeLoveCutiepie RaniDabulls23gilmorestulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Tongue I Ankit Shah forgive him, but unfortunately I won't be able to forget. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567aewa.shona.-Nags-ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue I Ankit Shah forgive him, but unfortunately I won't be able to forget. Smile

Good!! and yes...and someone has rightly said...one should always forgive but not forget...but good to know u forgive him at least LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hug

Yes coming from you Mihir, it does mean something :)

He's human..makes mistakes. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and won't ever repeat anything like this again.

Ankit, thank you too :)

Edited by chocolover89 - 14 May 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulusankit_nycThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
seriously i was literally bawling near the end of the episode.

thanks mihir. i feel like i'm speaking on behalf of jai. lol. but this coming from you really makes me happy.

ankit tane pan thank you! :D

luv2danceankit_nycThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Good!! and yes...and someone has rightly said...one should always forgive but not forget...but good to know u forgive him at leastLOL
Tongue I don't like to hold grudges.   Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
YES YES YES!!
I felt really bad for him when he was crying! Cry I hope he learns from his mistake and doesnt repeat it again! Smile I know he is good at heart and i am sure he wont repeat it again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i made a video for him. <3 i think its the sweetest thing i've done for anyone. <3 but yeah not so keen about posting it here.

luv2danceRiddikulusnikitagmc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index