Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i feel angry at myself! i'm sorry Gurti

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
here we r going on and on abt what a disappointment the maha episode was...but hw many of us noticed that the sparkle was missing in our Gurti's eyes, especially DD's?
remember those eyes that twinkled with life, the one that cud change the emotion it wore with a snap of a finger, all they cud convey yesterday was tiredness, bone weary tiredness
isn't that why the Sr didn't click?
seeing them so tired i wanted to scream at someone when she held maan back to say she wanted their relation to go to the next level "please let the poor girl go to sleep cuddling her husband!!!😡
it almost looked they were doing there 'duty', there was no 'passion' at play!! they did all the actions right but it was more acting that didn't have our gurti's unique chemistry!!

think back to the scene were Geet sways and leans on Maan in the open, saying without words that she can't go on?...that is the one that was the highlight of yesterdays episode for me...it looked so spontaneous, may be it was less acting and more real...

with geet completely washed out Maan had to carry her too for the rest of the way...draining a bit more of his energy...the same applies to DD ind GC...DD so tired that GC had to do the additional bit of seduction, but even he seemed too tired to be interested!!
instead of criticism let us shower them with our love, pamper them so that they r well again...

let us pray that the sparkle of life comes back to our Gurti's eyes soon... then see they will burn us again with their sizzling chemistry!!

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well DD is sick...which was why she looked like that onscreen today...and GC was just worn out hence the red rashes under his eyes.
katerpillar thumbnail
yap...something was missing...cvs made a big mistake to let th sr happened in th jungle..they cud've shown that maans truth reveals in front of geets family fr maha episode...sr cud happen when maan geet reach delhi..maan supposed to make everything special fr geet...then why sr in jungle...😕
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: katterpiller

yap...something was missing...cvs made a big mistake to let th sr happened in th jungle..they cud've shown that maans truth reveals in front of geets family fr maha episode...sr cud happen when maan geet reach delhi..maan supposed to make everything special fr geet...then why sr in jungle...😕

i guess the CVs want to prolong the Drama track a bit more...so they cudn't expose Balwant... now that Nandhini is alerted to the matter that there is something b/w Balwant nd geet,they can make Nandhini fall for Dev, again scope for comedy with confused maama finding Dev and Nandini together...
i feel Sr in jungle Did was a special touch on CVs part but, they didn't expect the lead actor to fall ill!
what i'm saying is things didn't work out as planned, so let's stop feeling bad abt the SR
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday the hot and sizziling chemistry between maaneet was missing and dd and gc both were looking ill
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud post dear...yes v shud shower them wd love rather dan criticizing
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Oops! Sry 4 double post...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
I agree! It ws clear by both's xpressions! Thats great u think alot for them n that 2 in a +ve way! Thnx 4 the post!
N ofcourse we all love u alot gurti...