India-Forums

All Discussion about Jai- POST HERE (Page 3)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Humein maaf karo - please, no more discussion on Jai! He probably has not gotten this much publicity even when he was in DID1. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-dmgmjht4ever

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Humein maaf karo - please, no more discussion on Jai! He probably has not gotten this much publicity even when he was in DID1. LOL

Big smile That is true...Jai is remembered more for his behavior off the dance floor then on it...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anouangelThatOneGuy

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Dear Jai,

Everyone wants a 'piece of you'. So just remember its 'Your prerogative'. You still will always have all of the boys and all of the girls who will if you seek amy. (you).

- Rick James.
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
my opinion, if this didnt happen, DID 1 couldve won, big thumbs down to Jai.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Actually, I don't think so. I know many people are thinking this, but I don't think it had really much to do with his that incident. Sure it it did hurt them some, but both the teams were at a tie because of it. It's not like Jalwa had more points that day.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Actually, I don't think so. I know many people are thinking this, but I don't think it had really much to do with his that incident. Sure it it did hurt them some, but both the teams were at a tie because of it. It's not like Jalwa had more points that day.
LOL...Jalwa gained points becuase of that. They were actually behind by 4 points !!  
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

LOL...Jalwa gained points becuase of that. They were actually behind by 4 points !!  

Yeah, but going into the final both teams were equal, so it didn't put either team at a disadvantage. 
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah, but going into the final both teams were equal, so it didn't put either team at a disadvantage. 
Well , I dont think so. Josh surely was at disadvantage becuase of this tie !! Otherwise Josh was leading !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index