All Discussion about Jai- POST HERE

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all.

As you know, Jai interrupted during his performance and then bashed the judges because he believed they were going to give him lower marks.

Due to this, many topics have been posted about this, causing the forum to be spammed. So whatever you want to say about Jai should be posted here.

All of the rules of the forum still apply on this thread. So, NO BASHING.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think this is gonna help though. Even in the past someone attempted something like this and the bashing still continued 😆 But no harm in making an attempt atleast ðŸ˜Š
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
^No, I report everyone bashing. That's not a problem for me. Call me heartless, but I don't really care who it is. And if this does turn into one of those threads, I'll just simply close it. 😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^ Good luck ðŸ˜† 
Edited by luv2dance - 12 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anyways, I'm just going to post my views here.

To put it in simple English, I thought Jai made a mistake by saying that and interrupting the performance. But he felt sincerely sorry for it. So forgive the guy.

About the whole Atul crying thing, it is upsetting to hear. However, if you always expect your teacher to be perfect, an event like this causes you to know that not everyone is perfect. Don't call Jai a bad influence for that, though. Atul seems sensitive, and so he cried upon seeing Jai do this. If I was him, then I wouldn't have cried at all. But that's me, and everyone's personality varies.

Coming to Geeta. She was right about the whole disrespect thing, but she went a little overboard with it. She continued to yell at him after he began to cry. Remo and Shimak stayed with their comments and did not say more after that. 

However, I don't agree with the conclusion at all. They should not have equalized the score. I am a Jalwa fan more than a Josh, but I thought that Alisha was definitely better than Vandana today, and I am a HUGE Vandana fan. It wasn't fair for Alisha's efforts to all go in drain. This didn't really help Jai, but ruined Josh's efforts for this week.

Now to Amar. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Amar, ever since Season 2. But he did do steps and random things during Jai's solo. I'm not sure if that was part of the choreography or intentional. Keep this in mind, in the limelight, other contestants said that Amar was getting into Jai's performance, Jai nor Amar themselves said this, I think (my memory is bad ðŸ˜†.) I liked the fact that Amar attempted to console Jai while he was crying. 

Amrita and Kruti- I love both of them, but their comments/reactions to the interruption were unnecessary.  Amrita's comments were not needed and just made the atmosphere even worse. I was disappointed in that.

Punit and Parvez- for all who say the limelight, I loved what both said. Punit didn't talk about Amar and Jai, he talked about the judges, although he was indirectly talking about Jai. But Parvez said the correct thing: forget about it. 

I'm going with Parvez's words, just leave the issue right here and don't make it more than it actually is. 
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode, I felt extremely bad for Jai when he was crying like a kid😭. Seeing that, broke my heart and filled my eyes with tears. I know what he did was wrong and his actions cannot be justified but he realized his mistake and apologized a dozen times. he himself mentioned that he is not rude or arrogant, he just got caught up in his emotions, something we all tend to do from time to time. I wish he had some control over his mouth. We need to cut him some slack and move on.
Thanks dmgmjht4ever 😊
superhit thread nikki! 😆

i think overtime we all will be able to forget this, but i just hope jai will be able too! i think this was a lesson for all the contestants...now that they all have witnessed this, i hope nothing like this repeats in other seasons! I like the show when its happy happy joy joy! 😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why didn't i see this thread before! anyway...already opened this topic...

do give your views 😉

aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really do emphathise with jai, but the guy cannot stand losing, He knew Amar was better than him and the crowd was shouting Amar Amar, Jai lost his composure when he realized the team was losing.
AreYaar thumbnail
The faceoff wasn't up to the mark anyways...Jai is ANYDAY a FAAAR more talented dancer than Amar and any objective person can see this...

Kruti and Amrita's reactions were horrible and uncalled for...they looked like they wanted to MURDER Jai...SUCH hate?? 😕...Very disturbing. I will never understand why ppl HATE Jai so much.

Geeta oh so easily understands that Siddesh's comments rub ppl the wrong way but that he has a good heart as she says but in the case of Jai, she can't understand that?? Probably cuz Jai isn't as good of an actor as Siddesh and this goes against him.