Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Infofan

I know this is off-topic, but since we are talking about older episodes and Gardes since you have seen the episode fairly recently, do you remember the episode in mid-december when the older man comes to see Runjhun, the first prospective groom? G barges in PN with his cronies to threaten Vishnu, I think.

R is standing with tea in her hand and Guddu drinks the chai meant for the groom and family 😆 G exposed the groom's truth to amma and she rejects the proposal and R was saved from that monster. Did you see how G kept looking at R? I had asked this question before and someone answered that probably G stared because he was just curious about R and someone else answered that staring was G's way of showing his power. Possibly.

I felt G always had some sort of 'attraction', for lack of a better word, for R, her simplicity or innocence or beauty something about her had G interested in her on some level. I  am wondering, Guddu's reactions and behavior to R, was it just because he wanted to take revenge or was it a cover-up because he felt something for her and did not know what it was.

This maybe the wrong thread for my post, I can move it if needed. I brought this topic up because you have recently seen the dec-jan episodes and it is probably still fresh in your mind.

I loved that scene and have seen it many times..R looks lovely..and love the way G helps himself to the tea meant for the groom...love the way he looks at her..and when he leaves..he has a last look..and tells the mama to deduct the cost of the tea from the money they owe..

great scene..
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gardes I remember those horrible days!

Actually during that time I also skipped most of the episodes. The written updates were so clearly written (they still are!) that I could imagine all those horrified scenes. For me, there was no need to watch that. The episodes I did watched, well only I know how I sat through those!

I got hooked to this show manly because of Guddu Shukla's character. The days he wasn't in Kannauj I didn't bother to watch also. 😉

Edited by K__S - 12 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Gardes
It was absolute torture for me to watch those torturefest episodes.  I consider R's M&M's pure Evil.  What is disturbing is that the brothers let their wives treat the child of their own sister in this manner.  None of the brothers stopped the torture.  As for the Mamis I really am don't even want them to reform, to me they are beyond any redemption esp. that Kalsonwali!!!!  She poured hot oil on R's hand & etc.  She is the most vile, cruel one.  I just cannot stand her on my screen!!!  I hope the last shot of R where she is alone and out of the PN, sitting on a lonely road crying..I hope now to see a Runjhun who will be able to stand up to the evils in her own environment or just walk out of PN!
I concur with the members mentioning that G was always kinda attracted to R, I sensed that in the earlier episodes as well.  There was just something about her that drew him towards her...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Eclipse et al,

The link below was my first ever post in BBAT, written on a Sun. night after watching the Friday show aired in the US (I am guessing...)...

I was appalled at what I saw then, and I could not believe that something like this is possible and then came the Feb. episodes that I am done watching.  Now I think Jan. episodes were so tame...

Thanks for all your suggestions...  I finished up Feb. by watching through the space between my fingers with my hand in front of my face... the clown face, the continued atyaachar.  OMG.  I would turn away to continue with chores if I did not want to watch.

I have moved on to March and it is not getting any better.  I feel as much atyaachar watching as Runjhun did.  I was starting to give up on Guddu (unfortunately I couldn't because I have watched April and May) but it was good that they showed his vulnerabilities as well - his Amma.

Off to watching again...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

Gardes

It was absolute torture for me to watch those torturefest episodes.  I consider R's M&M's pure Evil.  What is disturbing is that the brothers let their wives treat the child of their own sister in this manner.  None of the brothers stopped the torture.  As for the Mamis I really am don't even want them to reform, to me they are beyond any redemption esp. that Kalsonwali!!!!  She poured hot oil on R's hand & etc.  She is the most vile, cruel one.  I just cannot stand her on my screen!!!  I hope the last shot of R where she is alone and out of the PN, sitting on a lonely road crying..I hope now to see a Runjhun who will be able to stand up to the evils in her own environment or just walk out of PN!

I concur with the members mentioning that G was always kinda attracted to R, I sensed that in the earlier episodes as well.  There was just something about her that drew him towards her...

@ bold - EcliPSe_2010 - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You made my day or weekend. WOOHOOO   I have been getting that feeling from the beginning and I just needed some validation.  🥳  I am in a very happy place right now 😆 Hope this is revealed at some point in the coming weeks when G's feelings for R are revealed.  😍

Agree with your thoughts about the M & M's. I don't understand the reason or need to show such cruelty. Treating R as an unpaid servant, talking rudely to her was nasty enough. Pouring hot oil on R's hand and dunking her head in a tub of water. Seriously inhuman!

@ bhavni88 - I like G drinking the chai scene a lot too.

@ Gardes - I think the torture fest ends in Feb so no torture scene from March. Unfortunately, M & M's got tooo much screen time in Feb and part of March and there was not much of G during that time.
Few more hours till Monday's episode...😊
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only times when I didn't like the show as much was before Guddu entered the show & the Feb. episodes.  The Feb. episodes lack delightfulness & Gunjhun.  Runjhun was the most serious during these episodes.  I feel like Runjhun hardly smiled in Feb. & I don't blame her.  Her life was seriously hell at that time.  When they shackled her in that room & dunked her head in water- talk about child abuse.  Although I didn't like this part of the show too much, I felt that these episodes were crucial to the storyline because Runjhun realized mainly during these episodes as to how bad her mamas & mamis really are.  I feel that her mamas & mamis being evil- this wasn't as obvious to her before the Feb. episodes.  She went though abuse both physically & mentally from her own family members & I know what this is like because I went through both these types of abuses for part of my life from a few members of my own family but these family members weren't evil like Runjhun's mamas & mamis.           Edited by edabella - 12 years ago