gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
... the rest of Feb. episodes.

I understand that you all are past this point, but this is all new for me,  I am at the point where the 2 rakshashis are dunking Runjhun in the tub filled will water for calling the Police re:  Amma.  I don't know how to continue watching.  The 3 *impotent* Mamas are standing back and watching their wives carry on with their atyachaar.

Stephen King, move over!

CVs, please...

I want Kalsanwali getting lost in the hills outside Kannauj and attacked by wild dogs who go for her neck and drag her back to Kannauj bleeding and screaming.  Nothing less will do!

And I want Rajju Dulhan to be locked up in the mental asylum of Agra with the criminally insane and they pick her nails, hair and skin out and leave her bones exposed and her screaming in agony!

And that Billo Rani, she needs her tall legs chopped off at the knees and left to bleed.

As for the 3 b*****d Mamas, their wives have chopped off certain body parts anyways, so all they need is to get sarees from Bantu's shop and run around town draped in them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL!!! Gardes, this is exactly why I didn't watch Bhagonwali regularly prior to March.  My parents would have it on, and I HAD to leave the room.  The cruelty was just too much.  I'm so happy that it changed, and I got hooked to the show.  I don't even know how you watched December and January...I have watched the Gunjhun scenes Wafah thought were important but that was all I could stomach...lol.

Kudos to you for even making it this far.😊

Also, lmao at the below.

[Quote=gardes]As for the 3 b*****d Mamas, their wives have chopped off certain body parts anyways, so all they need is to get sarees from Bantu's shop and run around town draped in them.[/quote]Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes, I made it through the end of March 😊. Here in the US they have been showing Runjhun being thrown in the cage promo forever. Anytime I was swapping channels around the time BBAT was airing, whatever I saw grossed me out. The first three months were pretty sad, M & M's cruelty, Guddu being a complete jerk.

If I had not stumbled upon posts by you, Bee, Wafah, Rani2007 and few more forumers, I would NEVER seen this show EVER!!! I started watching seriously only after mid-april.

Having said that, I think it is kinda important to watch the show from the beginning to really understand what is happening currently and why. Despite all the cruelty they have shown in the past, we all know that this show is really different.

This tip might make it easier for you to watch ...I 'watch' the episodes on my laptop, just leave it on while I do stuff around the room and paid attention only when I hear G or R background music or their voices πŸ˜†

I have been catching up on older episodes so quickly (it is so addictive and hard to stop) that some of Guddu Suklaji's has crept into mine. Let's just say my husband was horrified.  πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOLπŸ˜† Gardes!!!! Really ROFL🀣 at your request to the CVs

You are right .. there was a about month of episodes in February which were the horrible-est. I remember at that time not much activity used to be there on the forum.

I started BBAT sometime in mid-Dec and I don't know about others, but I still enjoyed the show bcos of the intelligence and the dialogues. On the surface the M&M characters were evil .. but I liked the way the characters were formulated and developed. I saw intelligence in the creation and basic sensitivity in the overall story. Not to mention the pain the song radiated (as you can see from the lyrics). I stuck to the show and enjoyed every stupid antics of the M&Ms. (I am sure some of you will be horrified to read this.) But I purely saw them as comedians. I saw how they made a mockery of themselves...

...this continued till we reached the parts that you are right now in. It was difficult for us too but some of us who were watching continuously, knew Guddu was supposed to marry Runjhun and we all waited for this to happen.

That is the reason why, when the marriage finally did happen,  it was such a sense of relief for me that this girl got someone to be her support.

I missed few episodes in the beginning and I cannot make myself watch them till date, just bcos I know the girl did not have a support then. Some day, for the sake of having a sense of completion, I might go and watch. 
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Some day, for the sake of having a sense of completion, I might go and watch. 

I have a feeling I will be doing that too... some day.πŸ˜† I saw many of the earlier episodes.. but mostly just got the gist of them because I tried to block them out as much as possible.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  The show does tend to suck you in even when you're horrified though - I remember I watched the scene when Guddu auctioned off Runjhun's things.. I was so disgusted but I watched the entire scene.😲
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know this is off-topic, but since we are talking about older episodes and Gardes since you have seen the episode fairly recently, do you remember the episode in mid-december when the older man comes to see Runjhun, the first prospective groom? G barges in PN with his cronies to threaten Vishnu, I think.

R is standing with tea in her hand and Guddu drinks the chai meant for the groom and family πŸ˜† G exposed the groom's truth to amma and she rejects the proposal and R was saved from that monster. Did you see how G kept looking at R? I had asked this question before and someone answered that probably G stared because he was just curious about R and someone else answered that staring was G's way of showing his power. Possibly.

I felt G always had some sort of 'attraction', for lack of a better word, for R, her simplicity or innocence or beauty something about her had G interested in her on some level. I  am wondering, Guddu's reactions and behavior to R, was it just because he wanted to take revenge or was it a cover-up because he felt something for her and did not know what it was.

This maybe the wrong thread for my post, I can move it if needed. I brought this topic up because you have recently seen the dec-jan episodes and it is probably still fresh in your mind.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

I know this is off-topic, but since we are talking about older episodes and Gardes since you have seen the episode fairly recently, do you remember the episode in mid-december when the older man comes to see Runjhun, the first prospective groom? G barges in PN with his cronies to threaten Vishnu, I think.

R is standing with tea in her hand and Guddu drinks the chai meant for the groom and family πŸ˜† G exposed the groom's truth to amma and she rejects the proposal and R was saved from that monster. Did you see how G kept looking at R? I had asked this question before and someone answered that probably G stared because he was just curious about R and someone else answered that staring was G's way of showing his power. Possibly.

I felt G always had some sort of 'attraction', for lack of a better word, for R, her simplicity or innocence or beauty something about her had G interested in her on some level. I  am wondering, Guddu's reactions and behavior to R, was it just because he wanted to take revenge or was it a cover-up because he felt something for her and did not know what it was.

This maybe the wrong thread for my post, I can move it if needed. I brought this topic up because you have recently seen the dec-jan episodes and it is probably still fresh in your mind.

Infofan, I am watching previous episodes from the angle of current developments (since April) and I still swing back and forth.  At times I feel he was puzzled by her stoicism, at times he was furiously vengeful because she was getting under his skin by not reacting at all and overall I got the feeling that to Guddu Runjhun was always an enigma.  I did feel at times that he was in awe of her.

I do believe that in real life if someone watches the other person so closely, there is generally more to it than just a passing interest.

As for that particular episode, he watches her over the teacup, and there was definitely curiosity about Runjhun.
rani2007 thumbnail
I remember that scene... it felt like to me that Guddu was attracted to Runjhun because of the way he kept looking at her.  I think he came to take revenge on Vishnu or try to get his money back but I don't think he needed to reveal that old guy's secret and ruin the marriage proposal to do this.  He helped Runjhun by revealing the truth... if he had wanted revenge on Vishnu he could have kept his mouth shut and let the marriage proposal be set.  The fact that he revealed that the old guy was in prison before made me think that he liked Runjhun and did not want her life destroyed.  I don't think he had any strong feelings or planned on acting on it but probably saw her as a cute simple girl who always intrigued him (since she did all the work of the house).  Being directly in front of PN, I'm sure Guddu saw Runjhun a lot coming and going from her home.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Hi Infofan,
  I am jumping up to answer this one .. I wish to read what Gardes has to say too.
  But this is what I would say -

The answer that I know of is there in your own post (highlighted in blue).
  Actually we never knew what it was. CVs till date kept that a mystery. We never have known what was it that was in Guddu's head then. Those scene were really filled with curiousness invoking kind (OMG! What have I written .. I have butchered English πŸ˜†) .. but you get the gist - yeah we did not know and we do not know till date. Each of us even if we write, would be just how we felt how it was and thats it ... I wish CVs come back to those parts sometime (If they don't then it is fine too, atleast for me bcos I like somethings as a mystery β˜ΊοΈ - it needs to be in our imaginationsπŸ˜ƒ)

bee5 thumbnail
By the time I finished writing , 2 more posts cropped up! πŸ˜†