•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Has arrived in town. The star attraction being the complete somersault act by Mr. Stiffness from super duper sad young man to super duper angry young man. Yes, he is livid, furious, raging having lost the opportunity of calling Freak Out Queen bhabhi. He has such a soft corner for her 😳. He is so angry that he thinks he would beat up Chander. Yes the thought did cross his mind, but better judgement prevails over him. I mean look at him. No muscles, complete thakela all the time, he can never stand a chance with Chander and Chander will kick his ass any day 🤣. Thus he does what little boys like him do when they are hurt. Run to Papa Stiffness and Mataji 🤣. He does call Chander "Aastin Ka Saanp" and runs for dear life before Chander can break his head.

As for Mrs. Stiffness, she could not have prayed for a much better first day at sasuraal. Right from day one she is witness to fireworks, spicy and salacious stories. One couldn't have asked for more . Specially when right after distributing "meetha kheer" there is so much "masaledaar dialogbaazi". She can now relax that the channel folks have decided to change this story into a tearjerker family drama 👍🏼. She will be part of the daily humdrum of normal family life from now on. And more audiences would be tuning in daily who are anyway looking for more of the same fare that they already get from other shows. Bravo. Change the name of the story to "Dhoondh Legi Story Hamein".

Logic anyway migrated to a different planet on this show a long time ago. Why else would Papa Stiffness suddenly act as if he is getting to know about Chander and Alka for the first time even though a couple of months back he himself had seen through the window both of them together coochie-cooing 😳. So how come Papa Stiffness doesn't know about this? In fact right after witnessing that he hatches the plan of Chander taking Mr. Stiffness' murder charge. Perhaps the director forgot or Alzheimer's is setting on to both Papa Stiffness and the director 🤣. Sometimes I seriously wonder how the crew along with the cast go about shooting this show. What they look at each other's faces and go "Hey what do you think we should be doing today?" Sad, very sad.

Next up, all that bravado by Mataji, Alka and Chander go flying out of the window just because Mr. Stiffness shouts at the top of his voice 😲. They seemed well on course of completing the rebellion in full but probably the channel folks had better ideas 😡. Women should be docile to men and thats how the Indian audience would like it 👏. Yup, same old, same old. So here's what I sincerely hope does happen. Alka and Mataji doesn't take all this nonsense lying down. In fact Alka should shout back to Mr. Stiffness for ruining Confusion Queen's life and now acting the smartass. Papa Stiffness should be left alone to cut grass in his lawn. He is senile anyway 🤣. But I am sure the channel folks have decided that this story cannot be the different one it set out to be. It is going to be just another pedestrian family drama 😭.
Posted: 12 years ago
well NITYANAND is angry because CHANDER didn't show the new hairstyle which NITYANAND wish to have .

other thing again is CHANDER getting new clothes. you can smell what the creators are cooking there. its jealousy.

man i am saying the same thing again watch out FRIDAY THE BUNNY

same thoughts different words .
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago