Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Spandana..Awesome post  full of positivity.

DD and Gc had done their job very well but disappointed with CVS ...lovely post and I loved your post . Thanks...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Spandana..Awesome post  full of positivity.

DD and Gc had done their job very well but disappointed with CVS ...lovely post and I loved your post . Thanks...

Thank u so much sweetheart

I agree yaar DD and GC always do full justice to MAANEET but cvs...anywys past is past now let's hope that v get get a beautiful episode on monday...

My pleasure dear
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Very well written Span...ask me how this show has become an integral part of my life... i know what u mean and am in full agreement with whatever u have said...love Maaneet for everything that they do...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Spee ,thanxxx for the link dear...I missed the whole excitement of the forum yesterday coz I couldn't log in due to link failure...
As I've already said that going through ur post is always a gr88888888 treat for me dear & I enjoy & adore ur superb visualization & portrayal of Maaneet & their instincts ..
We Maaneetians here live this show & the leads & spend hrs in the forum to discuss them..& they hold a special position in our lives ...
Actually Spee we r not offended with Maaneet but its the cv's treatment of the script which is the coz of the pain of all Maaneetians after the mahaepisode..
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Very well written Span...ask me how this show has become an integral part of my life... i know what u mean and am in full agreement with whatever u have said...love Maaneet for everything that they do...

thank u so much sweetheart...i know and can understand u dear bcuz v all have same feelings and thoughts for our MAANEET and words will be short to fully express wat v feel for our MAANEET...MAANEET will always hold a special place in our lives and hearts...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooow cant believe how maaneet have become so special to us all,i firstly watch an have to read about maaneet jodi every single day they have become part of our lives that we pray maaneet always stay happy in geet an gurti always stay happy offscreen with they special chemestry that we maaneet fans love,just pray gurti stay in geet show till the end ameen,an like i always say where there is maaneet there is gurti where there is gurti there is geet
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hi Spee ,thanxxx for the link dear...I missed the whole excitement of the forum yesterday coz I couldn't log in due to link failure...

As I've already said that going through ur post is always a gr88888888 treat for me dear & I enjoy & adore ur superb visualization & portrayal of Maaneet & their instincts ..
We Maaneetians here live this show & the leads & spend hrs in the forum to discuss them..& they hold a special position in our lives ...
Actually Spee we r not offended with Maaneet but its the cv's treatment of the script which is the coz of the pain of all Maaneetians after the mahaepisode..

Aww my pleasure Sweetheart...

Hope ur link problem is solved now...

Thank u so much for all all ur love and appreciation...i'm so touched dear...

I agree V MAANEETIANS have lived MAANEET's eternal evergreen divine beautiful and magical journey with them...MAANEET will be always close to our lives, hearts and soul...

I agree dear cvs let us down...initially even i was kind of disappointed i felt episode was dragged and v got more of others' scenes than our MAANEET's scenes but eventhough MAANEET's moments were for lesser time than expected but still they all were very beautiful and emotional...loved them...

honestly speaking no one was in good mood initially after watching maha epi but then i thought v all MAANEETIANS r known for positivity fun and love, so v shud not let unhappiness, disappointment and negativity to take control of our lives and us for long so made this positive post...and also i felt it was our MAANEET's milan ki raat a very special divine and beautiful moment in their lives where they r taking their relationship to the next level and they wud start a new phase in their lives...finally v r seeing our MAANEET so happy and now their life is filled with all love, happiness dreams and colours they deserved and which truly belonged to only them, so i thought v all shud be really happy and positive to see our beloved MAANEET so happy so i made this post dear...

i agree cvs let us down but hopefully 2mrw v will get our MAANEET's beautiful and magical moments bcuz when it comes to GHSP and MAANEET always expect the unexpected and that is the beauty and speciality of our GHSP and MAANEET😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

Aww my pleasure Sweetheart...

Hope ur link problem is solved now...

Thank u so much for all all ur love and appreciation...i'm so touched dear...

I agree V MAANEETIANS have lived MAANEET's eternal evergreen divine beautiful and magical journey with them...MAANEET will be always close to our lives, hearts and soul...

I agree dear cvs let us down...initially even i was kind of disappointed i felt episode was dragged and v got more of others' scenes than our MAANEET's scenes but eventhough MAANEET's moments were for lesser time than expected but still they all were very beautiful and emotional...loved them...

honestly speaking no one was in good mood initially after watching maha epi but then i thought v all MAANEETIANS r known for positivity fun and love, so v shud not let unhappiness, disappointment and negativity to take control of our lives and us for long so made this positive post...and also i felt it was our MAANEET's milan ki raat a very special divine and beautiful moment in their lives where they r taking their relationship to the next level and they wud start a new phase in their lives...finally v r seeing our MAANEET so happy and now their life is filled with all love, happiness dreams and colours they deserved and which truly belonged to only them, so i thought v all shud be really happy and positive to see our beloved MAANEET so happy so i made this post dear...

i agree cvs let us down but hopefully 2mrw v will get our MAANEET's beautiful and magical moments bcuz when it comes to GHSP and MAANEET always expect the unexpected and that is the beauty and speciality of our GHSP and MAANEET😊

U r welcome Spee dear...🤗
As I've already said that we live Maaneet & the show 24*7 & our outburst of anger & happiness come out through our comments which we share with all in the forum..
Maaneet's SR was a dream for us & so the cv's had done gr8888888 injustice in killing the screen space of this auspicious Maaneet moment ...letzz check for Monday's episode & then we'll analyse further..
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

wooow cant believe how maaneet have become so special to us all,i firstly watch an have to read about maaneet jodi every single day they have become part of our lives that we pray maaneet always stay happy in geet an gurti always stay happy offscreen with they special chemestry that we maaneet fans love,just pray gurti stay in geet show till the end ameen,an like i always say where there is maaneet there is gurti where there is gurti there is geet

i completely agree with u dear...MAANEET will always hold a special place in our lives, hearts, minds and souls...words will be short to express to wat how and y v feel the way v feel for our MAANEET...thank u so much dear for reading such a long post...
sptrno thumbnail

@abreshmina

@nipunj

@prst

@mona1992

@Ash1991

@niveditha

@jnawaz

@maaneet_pisces

@acjanfeb1

@Dilsay

@Mk.Gh

@shah10

@mukanp

@Nilam2010

@kadydeep

@tanvi

@maitri

@richiii

@mona1992

@blahblablah

@anky_1205

@hamavand

@sindhu

@aash

@reena

@khushi

@sweet_scorpio

@rahmona_pakswe

@Mayu

Thank u very much my lovely MAANEETIANS for all the appreciation and beautiful and lovely comments...love u all...