Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luckystar007

wow amazing and By God you Stolen my words.I have same Thought about their relations.I love your post totally speechless.

aww thank u so much dear...i'm really touched that u loved it so much...v all share the same feelings and thoughts for our MAANEET...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahujatanvi

hi spee๐Ÿ˜Š

well expressed and felt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

don't be sorry for the long post...i understand how emotionally u r attached to the show...so u vent out your feelings...i like reading your analyses๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well done dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

aww thank u so much darling...tanvi v all r emotionally attached to our MAANEET hamare MAANEET ki divinity, charm, magic aur beauty hai hi aise...
sptrno thumbnail
Wow what  a superb post...u have written each and every point so beautifully...very touching...I agree with u whole-heartedly...and also share ur views on the episode...I at least liked what I saw...the love between Maneet, the understanding they share, their tenderness, their passion...i have no words to express what I feel each time I watch them...and Gurti do full justice to the characters they portray...they are just mindblowing...
[/QUOTE]
thank u so much dear...i agree DD and GC as MAANEET always do full justice to MAANEET's characters...actually they have made MAANEET so real for us that now MAANEET r no more fictional characters...
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamavand

Wow what  a superb post...u have written each and every point so beautifully...very touching...I agree with u whole-heartedly...and also share ur views on the episode...I at least liked what I saw...the love between Maneet, the understanding they share, their tenderness, their passion...i have no words to express what I feel each time I watch them...and Gurti do full justice to the characters they portray...they are just mindblowing...

thank u so much dear...i agree DD and GC as MAANEET always do full justice to MAANEET's characters...actually they have made MAANEET so real for us that now MAANEET r no more fictional characters...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
spee i agree on alll the good pts u mentioned...positivity is ur forte darling..

but it wud be wrong if i said i wasnt disappointed..

it was all much ado about nothing..
divareena thumbnail

Spee - lovely post full of positivity๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

We are glad that maaneet have taken their relationship to a next level and I agree that DD and GC are excellent as usual. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey spee loved ur post and why not???

You always write so beautifully that we can understand and feel it.

Our love, respect, admire and worship are our beloved maaneet and GHSP. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Agree with u. And Gurti rocks.
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

spee i agree on alll the good pts u mentioned...positivity is ur forte darling..

but it wud be wrong if i said i wasnt disappointed..

it was all much ado about nothing..

thank u so much sweetheart...

aww i know how everyone is feeling dear even i was disappointed initially yaar but then thought v MAANEETIANS and CRAZIES r all positive and fun-loving ppl so made this positive post...

hopefully v will get beautiful maahi maahi MAANEET moments on monday
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - lovely post full of positivity๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

We are glad that maaneet have taken their relationship to a next level and I agree that DD and GC are excellent as usual. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

aww thank u so much darling๐Ÿค—
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitri17

Hey spee loved ur post and why not???

You always write so beautifully that we can understand and feel it.

Our love, respect, admire and worship are our beloved maaneet and GHSP. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Agree with u. And Gurti rocks.

thank u so much darling...i did not know how readers wud take it yaar so was a bit tensed but very glad that everyone loved it...