India-Forums

Jai should not be invited for the finale... (Page 3)

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Ankit, I think you are going way too far.Confused Whatver jai did was wrong, but give him a break. He apologized and admitted  for his mistakes several times and i think its time for us to move on! He is just a human for God sake and we are bound to make mistakes. Cant you just stop with all this bashing? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Ankit, I think you are going way too far.Confused Whatver jai did was wrong, but give him a break. He apologized and admitted for his mistakes several times and i think its time for us to move on! He is just a human for God sake and we are bound to make mistakes. Cant you just stop with all this bashing? Confused

Confused Ummm bashing would be humiliating your teacher and elders by calling them frauds and cheats like Jai accused Shaimak of being Confused I am allowed to comment on things on the show without having to be lectured by you Confused .
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

baat khatam...pls bubble gum ki tarah use mat kheencho...galti hui, maafi maangi...lets all get over it now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12.FunLuvingGirl.uknaik99Dabulls23

aaaabbbb Senior Member
aaaabbbb
aaaabbbb

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by aaabbb

TongueSince Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...TongueI am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? Tongue We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? Tongue

You bash people on the forum all the time. I think you are setting a bad example and should be banned from the forum. Tongue
Hey if calling someone rude and arrogant after they belittle and humiliate their elders like Jai did to Shaimak,Remo, and Geeta is considered bashing then use your right to report all offensive posts... Tongue

Well, if you dont like him, dont talk about him. Enough said. Especially when a lot of the stuff youre saying is assumptions that you have no valid proof or quotes for.
There's plenty of people on DKS who I dont like but i choose not to voice that because all it does is hurt others and instigate fights.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

TongueSince Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...TongueI am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? Tongue We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? Tongue

You bash people on the forum all the time. I think you are setting a bad example and should be banned from the forum. Tongue
Hey if calling someone rude and arrogant after they belittle and humiliate their elders like Jai did to Shaimak,Remo, and Geeta is considered bashing then use your right to report all offensive posts... Tongue

Well, if you dont like him, dont talk about him. Enough said. Especially when a lot of the stuff youre saying is assumptions that you have no valid proof or quotes for.
There's plenty of people on DKS who I dont like but i choose not to voice that because all it does is hurt others and instigate fights.
Tongue Lo karlo baat...this is a forum, and I am commenting on what happened on the show...if Jai has no problem bashing others on the show including his teacher, then why the double standard from his fans when he gets criticized for his rude and arrogant behavior? If his fans don't like Jai getting criticized then why are they telling others to get over it when Jai criticizes others? Confused
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
ankit fari thi sharu thai gayu? :(

.FunLuvingGirl.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

ankit fari thi sharu thai gayu? :(
Tongue Arey nahin this was before I forgave him.   Tongue Fikar not I've forgiven him. Tongue

.FunLuvingGirl.

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboo16

omg get over its not like he sinned out there or something he said sorry like a million times if the judges and the dancers sont care soo much about it why do u? we are humans and we make mistakes leave him alone already if a dancer's mind isnt in the right than how do u expact him do dance it isnt that big of a deal

Confused Ummm so if his mind isn't right he can call his elders cheats and frauds by accusing them of cheating? Confused
ok Einstan 1st of all jai didnt call them a cheat or frauds all he said was that he know he was going to get low marks that all that was said it was geeta's big mouth who made bloww it all up which was not needed at all and to answer ur question if i am upset with something than i speak my mind and i dont care who they kay byee ur done.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index