Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜›Since Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...πŸ˜› I am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? πŸ˜›  We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? πŸ˜›

i also wish u would leave this forum...why am i not granted my wish
people who are rich wish their marriages would last longer...why are they not granted their wish.
i mean we all know what happens when i dont get my wish...i get hungry ALOT!
we don't want india-forums to come to an end because of their attempts to ban u 
and i like jai...but i like u more ankit
avni priya thumbnail
Hey

Jai made a huge mistake, we all agree but he is a good dancer and has all the rights to b their i know he is a bit arrogant but its a show man n he had the courage to apologize in front of everybody and half of the entire world is watching zis show. To be frank I personally dont like Jai's behaviour and attitude but i Think that the judges are good at heart they have forgiven him and who knows if this part was scripted before!!!!!!'

But we must thank Jai thanks to him my Dharmesh sir's team will win

thanks Jai
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ shall i say that the person who said that jai did a huge mistake...
       have very low thinking... c'mon... if you think... i'm too harsh... put a mirror in front of urself...

πŸ˜‰we knew this show for long... we knew how the system is...

πŸ˜‰ and ankit ... i'm so worry about you... for being so fanatic of Jai...
       what happened actually between you and him..????

pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should better not discuss these things now . He made a mistake and apologized it ; baat khatam !! I agree he has spoken several things which have hurt many fans of many contestants ; even Remo sir mentioned it but I guess most of the remarks came out of frustation. Still these comments arent justified at all but   lets better forget it coz thrs no point in discussing and jsut njoy finale
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CLAM DOWN ANKIT ...JAI SCORED FULL MARKS DIS FINALE ...
WOOPIE
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I agree...JKN is a an extremely talented dancer, no 2 words about that, but where's the humility? Whatever he did was unacceptable? I remember once I had gone to see an AR Rehman concert and the background music looped for some reason. Did he just stop and blame everyone and say he's leaving the concert? No! Because he knows that the audience has paid money, taken off some time to watch him perform. And that shows a true artist, who is respectful of the audience. JKR was not even polite in his approach to the judges(who are also audience, in a way). Not only did he insolently jump to conclusions, but he disrespected his superiors who are much more experienced to him in dance. What's more, he shed crocodile tears to try to attempt to hide his guilt. But the deed's already done...he could've just accept his fault and not make a big issue out of it...And what are they talking about, 'baccha hai, baccha hai"? What is he, 2? Even 9 or 10 year olds know better
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padma55

As if you are running the show. Zee want all masala and people like you got nothing better to do just play blame game.

If Dharmesh's track not played during performance what you will do??

It's not a live show... they will just edit it... like nothing happen...πŸ‘
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushitafan

WOOPIE

what a surprise πŸ˜† after last week's drama, full marks to banta tha boss πŸ˜‰ 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushitafan

WOOPIE

Thank god...I wouldn't want to see the judges being bashed again by Jai if they gave him what he truly deserved...πŸ˜› It's best to give Jai full marks in all contests going forward, at least judges and other contestants wouldn't have to put up with his tirades then...πŸ˜›
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jai fails in every show ... when will he get tht reality shows arent made for him