-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
past is past yaar please dont make another issue  about it again
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

R U For real? Why should Jai not be allowed in Finale?

Yes jai should not have said "Dont mark me, I quit"  But he had a reason to stop as his latest edited music was not played during his performance...Out of frustration he lost his cool and went off...he was not angry or rude...he was just frustrated and insecure that he was going to be marked less compared to Amar as he stopped during the performance...

He wanted his performance to be the best like anyone else does..

I say he has all the right to be there as much as any other contestant..

Well said Di,

Jai got frustrated and carried away bu he is still young and immature.. this is a good lesson for him.. 
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kya galat ne geeta bholi?geeta was rite in wat she said,and jai was clearly distraught coz he realised his mistake,it looked like he was having a breakdown,i believe he was sori 4 wat happened.but stop bashing geeta coz i dnt see she said anythng wrng,but someone shud put a muzzle on siddhesh god he is so arrogant he has no respect.ps. wat happened 2 jai cud hav happened 2 any of the contestants.
❀️ love you dharmesh and amar
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiKumar_Nair

Hey you person, I will be in the finale. I will not leave the show. I deserve to be there, and you stop dragging my good name through the mud. Stop right now.

🀣 yo dude u refering 2 me lmao get a life dude 🀣 as i hav said no such thing fake jai hahahaha
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JaiKumar_Nair

Hey you person, I will be in the finale.  I will not leave the show. I deserve to be there, and you stop dragging my good name through the mud. Stop right now. 

You have all the right to be in finale πŸ˜‰  I am all in your support πŸ˜›

Those who think u should not be mere paas ek kahavat hai unke liye...COurtesy of my MIL

"Kehta bhi deewana aur sunta bhi deewana" πŸ˜†
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
urggg... for dumb topics like this there needs to be a slap botton
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

urggg... for dumb topics like this there needs to be a slap botton

πŸ˜› I would love to see you try...πŸ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thought JKN was awesome...
nealuvsevan4eva thumbnail
LOLOLOL Ankit bro calm  down:) its just a show n im pretty sure it was scripted... n he DID apologize:P i mean we all knw wat JUZJAI is lyk.. so nbd its happened b4 so yeah... wats ur point? lmfao
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Padma55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜›Since Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...πŸ˜› I am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? πŸ˜›  We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? πŸ˜›

As if you are running the show. Zee want all masala and people like you got nothing better to do just play blame game.

If Dharmesh's track not played during performance what you will do??