Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aaabbb

Well, if you dont like him, dont talk about him. Enough said. Especially when a lot of the stuff youre saying is assumptions that you have no valid proof or quotes for.
There's plenty of people on DKS who I dont like but i choose not to voice that because all it does is hurt others and instigate fights.

😛 Lo karlo baat...this is a forum, and I am commenting on what happened on the show...if Jai has no problem bashing others on the show including his teacher, then why the double standard from his fans when he gets criticized for his rude and arrogant behavior? If his fans don't like Jai getting criticized then why are they telling others to get over it when Jai criticizes others? 😕
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ankit fari thi sharu thai gayu? :(
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

ankit fari thi sharu thai gayu? :(

😛 Arey nahin this was before I forgave him.   ðŸ˜› Fikar not I've forgiven him. 😛
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 Ummm so if his mind isn't right he can call his elders cheats and frauds by accusing them of cheating? 😕

ok Einstan 1st of all jai didnt call them a cheat or frauds all he said was that he know he was going to get low marks that all that was said it was geeta's big mouth who made bloww it all up which was not needed at all and to answer ur question if i am upset with something than i speak my mind and i dont care who they kay byee ur done.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Jai said something that hurt a lot of people and EVEN himself, but come on..to err is human, to forgive is divine..I am not telling anyone to be divine cuz that spot is only reserved for D(😆 kay jk) but jokes apart, we all go through such times in our lives..he was in a VERY agitated state of mind..he REALLY wanted his team to win, and when the wrong track was played, he became mentally unstable..he couldn't understand what was going on..so he blanked out..come on,we know what an amazing performer he is..he wouldn't just blank out and then play this game.. He REALIZED his mistake and was genuinely sorry. One thing Geeta said EXTREMELY correctly; we don't have any personal enmity against any of them..it's just that our reactions differ depending on the situations.. We all make mistakes..if he's apologizing and accepting his mistake, we must forgive him rather than constantly criticize him because honestly, there might come a point at which he will completely get drained out because of these comments.. I would like to give him another chance,and it would be amazing if you all could do so too! 😃 We all have been through similar or comparatively similar  situations before and if we think it's fair to us to be happy, it is fair to him to be happy once again too. He didn't intend to cause harm. Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i disagree and if anything like dat happens den i'll quit watching further seasons of DID and will be absolutely unfair on DKS,judges part..agree Jai was at fault but dat doesnt mean we should forget the fact dat he is absolutely an amazingg dancer and always contributed to a brilliant dancing..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
R U For real? Why should Jai not be allowed in Finale?

Yes jai should not have said "Dont mark me, I quit"  But he had a reason to stop as his latest edited music was not played during his performance...Out of frustration he lost his cool and went off...he was not angry or rude...he was just frustrated and insecure that he was going to be marked less compared to Amar as he stopped during the performance...

He wanted his performance to be the best like anyone else does..

I say he has all the right to be there as much as any other contestant..
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh lord another topic about the same thing. dont we have enough already? the whole episode is over and done with so why dont we look forward to the finale instead of stretching this topic so much? 
i dont know about others but i want jai to be there at the finale and i want to watch him dance. 
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope there was a Dislike button 😆
nothing on you buddy !
but jai did apologized and he accepts his fault.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit dikra pls taaru frustration Jai ane DID 1 contestants par nahi kaadh...Kai kaam dhaam chhe ke nahi? 😉 Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago