Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushboo16

omg get over its not like he sinned out there or something he said sorry like a million times if the judges and the dancers sont care soo much about it why do u? we are humans and we make mistakes leave him alone already if a dancer's mind isnt in the right than how do u expact him do dance it isnt that big of a deal

😕 Ummm so if his mind isn't right he can call his elders cheats and frauds by accusing them of cheating? 😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

^Agreed, Jai made a mistake, and he apologized for it. Stop making the issue more than it should be, please.

😕 Ummm Jai himself said he wants to quit... 😕 why can't they give him what he wants?after today I don't want to see what Jai does if he doesn't get what he wants... 😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Okay kids so here's the lesson...bash your elders all you want and then cry and ask for forgiveness and paint yourself as the victim to get sympathy... Oh And then bash others again and do the same thing again like Jai did inDID 1, DID LM, and now in DKS. 😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

you are going over the top

😕 Ummm Jai himself said he wants to Quit...and after today I am afraid of not giving him what he wants...
lol ankit ..the title had your name written all over it! 😆
A lot of people feel bad for him, but as much as i try .. i really can't sympathize with him  He brought this all on himself..he continued the choreography with no difficulty after being given another chance! What was that all about? He could have done that the first time, and ALL the chaos & humiliation could have been avoided .. sighhhs.

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ankit: If you really want to say what's on your mind instead of spamming everywhere, just post here:

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ankit, I think you are going way too far.😕 Whatver jai did was wrong, but give him a break. He apologized and admitted  for his mistakes several times and i think its time for us to move on! He is just a human for God sake and we are bound to make mistakes. Cant you just stop with all this bashing? 😕

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor_Ul_Ain

Ankit, I think you are going way too far.😕 Whatver jai did was wrong, but give him a break. He apologized and admitted for his mistakes several times and i think its time for us to move on! He is just a human for God sake and we are bound to make mistakes. Cant you just stop with all this bashing? 😕

😕 Ummm bashing would be humiliating your teacher and elders by calling them frauds and cheats like Jai accused Shaimak of being 😕 I am allowed to comment on things on the show without having to be lectured by you 😕 .
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

baat khatam...pls bubble gum ki tarah use mat kheencho...galti hui, maafi maangi...lets all get over it now

aaaabbbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Hey if calling someone rude and arrogant after they belittle and humiliate their elders like Jai did to Shaimak,Remo, and Geeta is considered bashing then use your right to report all offensive posts... 😛

Well, if you dont like him, dont talk about him. Enough said. Especially when a lot of the stuff youre saying is assumptions that you have no valid proof or quotes for.
There's plenty of people on DKS who I dont like but i choose not to voice that because all it does is hurt others and instigate fights.