India-Forums

Jai should not be invited for the finale...

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
 TongueSince Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...Tongue I am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? Tongue  We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanagkss14divya_09spring567nmp94-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaanshalini01-Nags-debayon

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
you are going over the top 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephattekaaj_2tanya12JayjasjoeRimghimNoor_Ul_Ainjoyce_kXAiShBaBy08XLavarniadmgmjht4everuknaik99pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfyipee-Aaliyah-nikitagmcNisha_90-Punjaban-x-Reshu-x-tulipbaby53gilmoresAreYaar

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
^Agreed, Jai made a mistake, and he apologized for it. Stop making the issue more than it should be, please.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chakdephattekaaj_2tanya12..Sakeena..nikitagmc-Aaliyah--Punjabanyipeedesicrowdtulipbaby53Dabulls23-x-Reshu-x-

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

^Agreed, Jai made a mistake, and he apologized for it. Stop making the issue more than it should be, please.

I agree, Jai made mistake and apologize as well.. why drag the issue..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2tanya12bratz007desicrowdnikitagmc-Aaliyah--Punjabantulipbaby53Dabulls23

aaaabbbb Senior Member
aaaabbbb
aaaabbbb

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

TongueSince Jai offered to quit the show, why shouldn't he be granted his wish? I mean we all know what happens when Jai doesn't get what he wants? Do we really want the finale of DKS to be ruined by another bash session like the one we saw today? I say grant Jai his wish, and let him quit the show...TongueI am really worried about Atul, Rutu, and Vaishu...Why should these kids be subjected to be around someone like Jai who behaves in such an erratic manner? The parents of these kids don't want their kids to start learning to bash their elders like Jai does do they? Tongue We already saw the impact this incident had on Atul, the kid was in tears...why subject them to such thing again? Tongue

You bash people on the forum all the time. I think you are setting a bad example and should be banned from the forum. Tongue

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverchakdephattekaaj_2jeshwiniMuks20tanya12RimghimRUSmartNoor_Ul_Ainkhushboo16Its_Sashsensodynepigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfuknaik99nikitagmc-Aaliyah--Punjaban-x-Reshu-x-tulipbaby53Dabulls23AreYaar

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Another topic on the same issue, why can't you just use the other numerous topic opened about jai behavior to post you views? Confused Your having the time of your life, aren't you?LOL You finally have got the perfect opportunity to humiliate Jai and your making the full use of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12hindu4lyfDabulls23

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

you are going over the top 

That's a first!LOL

Edited by hindu4lyf - 14 May 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pigbelly4myfeetdesicrowdDabulls23AreYaar

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I watched the whole episode...feel sorry for JAI...Sab thik hai..ho jayega...please dont cry..agar tumhari mafi sahi hai (i feel so)..dont worry. It will be fine.

Dear ankit...maine bhi likha tha uske fb lines...but after watching it..let it go...

Its my opinion people...jai's steps were amazing today...Amar was better than jai after they restart the dance. So they r equal for me.

Muje lagta hai...DID2 plzzz ap log solo's mein bahut mehnat karo...sirk D, Kruti, Parvez hi barabar ki takkar dete hai...kabhi unke marks DID1 ke congtestants se kam nahi gaye solos mein...Itni mehnat karke 10 marks age gaye..aur DID1 ne 2 hi solos mein chaknachur kar diye...Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index