Aham's fire extinguished?

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆 So Aham's fire has extinguish, he doesnt scold Gopi or yell at her and wants to throw her out...which extinguisher was used for it..was it Kokila..i wonder 😆😆😆 It sure is a good thing for Gopi and for the viewers who survived 300 epis 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sparkjule i think its definetly an effect from what koki said to him. Remember he cant see his mum in any tension or pain and becasue he was the fault he has started to change his ways

Better late than never
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
@DreamSz: True he will do anything to keep Kokila happy,but i think kokila tried before too to make Aham understand, he just is compromising this time for kokila
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it seems that now changes r appearing in his heart he just need to realized it 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Ahem is in love with Gopi, He is not just ready to accept it n Kokila's constant approach will surely bring them 2gether.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He will Slowly but surely melt into Gopi's sweet and caring nature. Deep down in his heart he probably cares for gopi and he just needs to put his ego to one side for a while and let heart have its space to explore!! 
God knows how long it will take him to realise his own feelings! 

for god's sake, he needs to open his eyes to see what true gopi is, instead of having wrong impression of hers!! 

-Pooja

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran15

I think Ahem is in love with Gopi, He is not just ready to accept it n Kokila's constant approach will surely bring them 2gether.

Oh our Ahem bhai is head over heels in love with our Gopi vau. Remember he started running to her first when he found her. Not the other way around.

But he is stubborn if nothing else. And he is avoiding dealing with his feelings so he pretends they don't exist. Which just makes him an angry young man who takes his gusa out on the person he loves.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Aham's fire is still there brimming, his still a loose canon, on Friday he let fly about the phone bill to Jigar. So fire is still there, hopefully it will turn to passion soon.