Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

What's up with Vimmy (Mona's mom) all of a sudden?

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or since Hetal and Karan have gotten married she's been a little rude and outspoken, for lack of a better word, with Hetal. I know she's just teasing her and all but I've never noticed her saying these things that I find unnecessary like "Keep a big heart Hetal it was just earrings."

Besides, Sweety just said she liked earrings like that it was Vimmy who said let's see what Hetal does now.

And where is Amrit in all of this?! I'm sure she would've said something to Vimmy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ye i noo i dont no y shes being so rude for i mean... wth lol.. and ye where is amrit i sware the MIL does all the rasams with the DIL lol ;p
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she's kinda taking out a bit of her anger on Hetal once she knew that Bharti kicked Mona out of the house
sweetygirl28 thumbnail

I guess vimmy is rude coz they came to know that hetal's mother has thrown mona out of the house.. may be she wants to show them how wrong it was..

If there is one mistake from the bedi's(may it be earrings) hetal is complaining and mona is facing such big issues in her sasural i think its high time they make bharti realise her mistakes..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree she is being rude all of a sudden to hetal
April2007 thumbnail
Phui is telling Bharti to kick Mona out and marry him with his old friend...pretty sick..they behave as if they have total control over Anu and he should have no will.

Bharti has abused Mona many many times in Vimmy and Mona's Dad's presense witnessed by Hetal. Hetal has tattled many times about Mona. Hetal and Gandhi's want things perfect for their daughter while abusing other people's daughter. 

The way Bharti yelled at Mona to bring food, if somebody ordered me around like a servant,,I will leave the house immediately..Bharti and co are not civilized at all, they have no decency and don't know that even servants do not take this kind of yelling and abuse.  I am very angry with Mona character for taking this kind of abuse and not standing up for herself.

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...I wonder if it is because they found out that Ambaji kicked mona out. But she is indeed really rude to hetal. She has said a few things that would hurt any new bride. I remember my first day...I was scared to get out of my room. lol...You don't know what to do what to say...your constantly thinking am I doing this right? Will this hurt someone? Am I stepping on someone's toes...?? Its really heart wrenching. So, Hetal and Sweety were a bit hard on Hetal. In fact, the way Sweety teased Hetal when Amrit gave her the keys. Well, its all a matter of understanding. Both sides need to understand each other. However, what Hetal is doing by telling everything to her maayka is wrong. You never share problems from here there and there here. And if she wanted to speak to someone, why didn't she talk to Mona, not to complain, but to ask am I doing something wrong, or am I thinking wrong. Who knows her family better then the daughter of that house? so y ask phui, ba or your mother? It should not be about complaining and saying bad things, but rather about how I can fix this...and Hetal is completely missing the point. In that case, Mona was 100 times more mature then her.
desi_kuri123 thumbnail
idk i feel it wasn't that bad. hetal is the one who makes sucha big deal out of it. she actually didn't say much. Mona never calls her parents n tell them everything. n if Mona's parents are being a lil rude to hetal i think its fair cause her mum kicked mona out of the house. who does that to their daughter-in-law? she never listens to what Mona says. i think Hetal needs to know that she doesn't need to tell everything to her ambaji, shes married now. 
rene12 thumbnail
hetal is not goin true  half of what mona went true...vimmy is angry with the way hetal family treated her daughter and i dont give her wrong coz hetal did bad to mona tooo
April2007 thumbnail
Yes Mona has been mistreated by Amba, Phui and Baa in her parents presence many time. Vimmy is very angry and she should be angry.