Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Keep up the positivity .. highly needed :)! And I'm with you .. the epi was great .. had loads of elements .. they needed to move the story forward and give us a load of stuff to enjoy and they did! :)

Z
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i second u.mahaepisode was really gud.Wat i luvd abt SR was the simplicity.She said yes & he started action lol! Those who complain of lack of passion plz watch again the scene where Maan unlocks her hair! addin to the list of fav scenes by paponecone,Maan's anger when the goons teasd geet.he roared!! And the care he showd for geet ws awesme like real life reminded me of my dad takin cre of my mom! Its mch betr than jst an eye-lock or kiss.one more thing, y he said me papa banna chahta hu! he had been hinting since 1 week frnz & geet 'shooing' him away.finally he made the point clear and c the result!
Anyways njoyd it.nd nandini havin doubts! i hpe nly she sees geet in his arms! Maan's id may b reveald n nxt mahaepi.coz dev-nandi romance bi hoga though i dnt like it much! waitin 4 monday
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

So I just watched today's episode and I don't know why so many people are mad! It was a good episode and what the cvs said in te aricles they had shown...it had all the elements in it...and as far as the consumation scene...I loved it...if was passionate and simple like them and if you listen to the song lyrics it went well with what they showed...thanks cvs for te amazing maha episode!!!!!...besides I'm sure Monday will pick up from where they they left off no worries!!!!

I loved the song too it was perfect for Maaneet and for the situation and very sensuous, I'm waiting for Monday for the continuation

Maaneet rock and Gurti is the best
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone for agreeing with me! Glad there's more people that also feel the same way!!