Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So I just watched today's episode and I don't know why so many people are mad! It was a good episode and what the cvs said in te aricles they had shown...it had all the elements in it...and as far as the consumation scene...I loved it...if was passionate and simple like them and if you listen to the song lyrics it went well with what they showed...thanks cvs for te amazing maha episode!!!!!...besides I'm sure Monday will pick up from where they they left off no worries!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
preech on yaar!! im with you...im happy as a clam...just one more hour til i get off so i can go and watch the episode again!! he he
JAZ
Jaanemaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was definatly superb... sweet passionate and hot...

But comparing to this one :

For sure we were waiting something more...😳

Ofcourse... its a familyshow... but stilll... lets wait and watch.. more is going to come for sure...

Very good acting by both..loved it
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
^^agree with you both :)
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yes, i was happy with the whole episode...and i think the SR is not over yet it is just getting warmer.

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
kuch bat to mujhe bohut hi accha laga.
1. veema k sath maan aur maamay ka convo
2. suraj ki kidan jab maaneet ke chehre pad pada
3.maan ka shirt
4.jab maan keh raha tha geet tumhe meri kasam
4.jab geet yes kahi maan ka facial expression
5. weak geet maan ki god main

oof ho sade maaneet scenes are awsome - nice sweet romantik. yes passion is little missing.SR wala passion jiske lie humlog itne bekhabari se wait kad raha tha aur jab epi finish hua main hysteria patient ki tada hass rehi thi. but i know iss monday sachmuch maanday hone wala hain aur jahase gana shuru hua geet ki ikrar se uha se feer maanday shuru hoga...have patience...

uff ye maamay aur ye new veema...hilarious
Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

So I just watched today's episode and I don't know why so many people are mad! It was a good episode and what the cvs said in te aricles they had shown...it had all the elements in it...and as far as the consumation scene...I loved it...if was passionate and simple like them and if you listen to the song lyrics it went well with what they showed...thanks cvs for te amazing maha episode!!!!!...besides I'm sure Monday will pick up from where they they left off no worries!!!!

Thank you for another positive post👏👏👏  I loved the Mahaepisode just like you stated. 🤗Irrespective of whether they pick up or not , it was a very passionate episode. I am sure the heat will be built upon😍

Hats off to Gurti for such a wonderful episode due to their excellent acting skills👏  Please comment on their fan-pages, pictures & videos, so we can get them back to rule IF.⭐️
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's episode !! It was really good, I loved their care & love for each other!! It was portrayed beautifully! && GurTi's acting was SPECTACULAR!
I agree why ppl bashing cvs I can't understand it's only a serial and not a movie. I think it was good gurti were good too eventhough they were so tired they did best .ppl are going overboard by blaming cvs -I think one who needs to be blamed is channel to hurried sr and overload work and gurti were sick and tired but still profession they did there bit so did cvs .it's nota movie were u full thing shown u know what I mean these ppl are too much instead of appreciating for handwork they accuse of ruining things.
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you 😉 I loved the Epi