Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Okay...none taken, but it's hard to see humor in that when you're a fan!!! 

Oh I understand but if you see it this way I called her a doll you can ignore the plastic part 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Oh I understand but if you see it this way I called her a doll you can ignore the plastic part 😆

DONE!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

Don't want to be.

Let me guess why...Aishu, right?!

Let me guess why...Aishu, right?!

If Sheee wants to be pessimistic, let her be Hetal!  We can play along and enjoy the humor, right?!  😛
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't think there well known in the movie as male lead...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

If Sheee wants to be pessimistic, let her be Hetal!  We can play along and enjoy the humor, right?!  😛

Hell NO! 😆

I want the whole world to be excited...spread the joy and the excitement and get everyone hyped up!!! 

Seriously, Aishu needs to consider me for her PR or personal assistant!!!! I will the promote the film and her like no other!

Hell NO! 😆

I want the whole world to be excited...spread the joy and the excitement and get everyone hyped up!!! 

Seriously, Aishu needs to consider me for her PR or personal assistant!!!! I will the promote the film and her like no other!

😆 Hetal, don't underestimate me!  I can also make sure Madhur and UTV promote the movie to!  I just hope there is a sexy male lead for Aishu!  If it is someone new or a surprise, can you imagine the photoshoots?  Ahhh, please Hetal, if you want to be the personal assistant, encourage Madhur to cast John and do the sexiest photoshoot ever!  Are you listening Madhur and UTV?!!!!!  😳 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
G! I will arm wrestle if the opportunity arises!!!😆

But no John...some fresh face...don't want the attention to be diverted away! But I'm up for Abhay, Akshaye, or Farhan!

G! I will arm wrestle if the opportunity arises!!!😆

But no John...some fresh face...don't want the attention to be diverted away! But I'm up for Abhay, Akshaye, or Farhan!

Farhan, perhaps!  But, the other two, HELL NO!  It has to be someone damn sexy, you know what I am saying?!  😳  A model for sure!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Farhan, perhaps!  But, the other two, HELL NO!  It has to be someone damn sexy, you know what I am saying?!  😳  A model for sure!

ok fine a model...let's not get our hopes high...maybe we'll be disappointed...but madhur does find good actors so whoever...I just want chemistry!