Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Di you are too good. Fantastic.😆
I love what you said and I love you signature "mohay bhool gaye sawariya". I was actually thinking about that song when I saw Thursaday's episode.😆

Well my  SGPians liked what I wrote but unfortunately the young SGPians didnt see the humor in it 😛!!! Will come up with a new signature today , keep an eye on it!!😉
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I loved it!! I love your signatures they are so funny. I still remember the one you had about the husband asking for breakfast in bed!!😆😆 It was hilarious. 😆😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Farzina, I have to dis-agree with U. Suhaana - Ishan love story main first suhana rejected Ishan , then Suhana fall sick , then Ishaan sick ...  So where is the Honeymoon period ??? When U love someone as soon as life gets little normal , U don't have to have kids and Kids r not always the next logical step. Kids r responsibility . I m not saying that they r not capable of that responsibility . I want to have them at least 2 year honeymoon period and go ahead and have kids but until then let them enjoy each other's company . Let them understand each other's like  -Dislike s completely . I so agree with Disha. She so wanted to b mother but She made a decision, mind U It must have broke her heart but she made the logical decision.  
     As per OBS, I have said before , Giving birth to a child is easy but accepting a mother less child is hard and I salute those who loved those kids as their own. Not just as their own but Kids became their own . CVs could have let Lolita adopt but no it was their own choice but having a child is not a race. They can not show things like Now it's Disha's turn to have a kid and next turn has to b Suhana's ...Not Rajni's ... Plus this comment made me laugh ...😆  
     In the end I do want to see Suhana having kid but it's long way from ending the serial right so Keep our patience and enjoy whatever's on in SGP .

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks like Nets is in full form these days. Kya phaadu posts likhti hai aaj kal..Ekdum seasoned campaigner ki tarah...😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Looks like Nets is in full form these days. Kya phaadu posts likhti hai aaj kal..Ekdum seasoned campaigner ki tarah...😆

Bhai Ji Stop Leg Pulling her...She is angry wid Both of Us...Check out the Genda Fool Post
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Bhai Ji Stop Leg Pulling her...She is angry wid Both of Us...Check out the Genda Fool Post

Do we care Rubs😆
She will be just fine...She is the most understanding SGPian around..😉

GurpreetD thumbnail

Do we care Rubs😆
She will be just fine...She is the most understanding SGPian around..😉

U Dont care??? ðŸ˜²...U r very Bad Bhai 
Abh Maska Marna se kuch Nahi hoga ...Is Baar We have Hard task on our Hand...Very Hard to Pacify her

tejeshec thumbnail

U Dont care??? ðŸ˜²...U r very Bad Bhai 
Abh Maska Marna se kuch Nahi hoga ...Is Baar We have Hard task on our Hand...Very Hard to Pacify her

Chaddo ji Rubs ji..Aiyvaiyee tension mat lo...Situation itna bura bhi nahin hai...vaise how come u allowed the situation to get so worse..what happened to u'r smartness???😆
GurpreetD thumbnail

Chaddo ji Rubs ji..Aiyvaiyee tension mat lo...Situation itna bura bhi nahin hai...vaise how come u allowed the situation to get so worse..what happened to u'r smartness???😆

Meri Smartness ghas Charna Gayi Thi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

Meri Smartness ghas Charna Gayi Thi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

jabse paida hue ho tab se ghaas hee char rahi hai kya??...😆..

vaise on a serious note jitna main Nets ko jaanta hoon she is not the kind a person who gets hurt n all.pata nahin kya hua hai.

On a lighter note may be she fought with her hubby...🤣