Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Roop Tera Mastana v. O Sathi Re (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which scene did you enjoy the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
96 [84.96%]
17 [15.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Roop tera mastana beats o saathi Re hands down
Luvd that sequence too Hawwt BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lina.

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
RTM for sure... tht song had the chemistry that was required in SR... The amount of passion tha RTM had was missing in O saathi re...

Well just a hope that we will have some thing more to see on monday...

.Lina.

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Roop Tera...Just...Super...

.Lina.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Going by the passion on the screen. Roop tera Mastana wins by a landslide. They basically set the stage on fire...

but for O Saathi Re i think there was passion covered by sweet love and adoration that made people second guess it...

Passion wise, RTM wins...but all in all i loved both scenes equally!!!

And who knows what Monday will bring!Blushing

I disagree. (wow, i sound so formal which is so not cool with you Tongue). I don't think there was any adoration. IT just didnt make sense, the whole scene. They were tired, running, sweating, hurt, scared and all of a sudden, they decided to do it. if i was geet, i wud say i'm too tired LOL. the scene's organization itself threw me off. i just hope there is a legitimate progression monday.
and i hope i do a lot of this too: Blushing

LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 15 May 2011 at 4:12pm
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhabha

Fantastic acting .Just loved Maan and Geet's romace,  the intensity of emotions displayed by both dd and gc and also the gentleness and beauty of the episode. Really very noble. Simply loved it . Hats off to the Geet team

they r definitely great actors. i cannot say they aren't/ even though i am hating the plot, i still thoroughly enjoy their acting because it is just flawless.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

RTM...when i first saw that scene i could have bet my bottom dollar that they were going to have an out of wedlock SR, so my vote is RTM, it had so much more passion. today's Sr wasnt all that bad thought.

lolz knowing it was a indian television show, i had my suspicions but they made me doubtful bout ten times throughout the entire scene which amazed me. nd the scene was so well put together.
as for the SR friday, i hav the strange feeling that CVs know how much crazy we r bout the old Geet or else they wud not b trying to repeat the scenes so tremendously.
ex 1: when she was putting on the saree and she cudn't get the hook right. the first time it happened, they were hoshiarpur and she was wearing a pink suit.
ex 2: seeing through the cover while she changed, happened in RTM.
ex3: the lantern, i bet they were trying to recreate the scene from RTM when the view went to the fire.
it annoys me that they still haven't tried to create something unique. we won't re-love the scene once we've seen it. we'll just compare. it s important to come up with something that has not been created especially in the same drama.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazz07_dh

I am sooo disappointed in their so-called "SR". I think roop Tera mastana was wayyy tooo hot and passionate than this o sathi re Dead We didn't even get a Kiss???!!!! Don't we deserve 1 kiss after the wait of sooo many months??? I think cvs live in sm 18th century!! I mean CUMON a lantern!! Even the first night of Arjun-Annie was more passionate Dead Angry n for OUR Maaneet we get a LANTERN!! Angry this is soo not done cvs! Never felt sooo disappointed Cry

idc about kiss scenes. i dont think one kiss will change my view on how i feel about maaneet. but ur rite, RTM was still so passionate even w/o a kiss scene.
wel idk nout arjun and annie, i didnt watch their scene LOL

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by PurplePetal

Going by the passion on the screen. Roop tera Mastana wins by a landslide. They basically set the stage on fire...

but for O Saathi Re i think there was passion covered by sweet love and adoration that made people second guess it...

Passion wise, RTM wins...but all in all i loved both scenes equally!!!

And who knows what Monday will bring!Blushing

I disagree. (wow, i sound so formal which is so not cool with you Tongue). I don't think there was any adoration. IT just didnt make sense, the whole scene. They were tired, running, sweating, hurt, scared and all of a sudden, they decided to do it. if i was geet, i wud say i'm too tired LOL. the scene's organization itself threw me off. i just hope there is a legitimate progression monday.
and i hope i do a lot of this too: Blushing

LOLLOL
LOL

oh no. You made me thinkDead
I guess the whole im tired and you want to be father so lets do it thing is kind of strange. But i would think or rather believe that there is more love or rather more reciprocated love than RTM. 
But RTM did indeed have the passion. Which kind of lacked in SR but they kind of wanted to make it seem love based than passion based.Confused
They could of done bothAngry...but..oh well. 
Hope Monday brings a logical sequences that make me do thisBlushing for the correct reasons.

And now my brain hurtsOuch

Go to top